Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 16th June 2019, 22:50   #1
BHPian

Hello everyone!

This is Pranesh, a software engineer by profession and a petrolhead from the heart. Like most of our Team-BHP members, my love towards cars started when I was a kindergarten kid. My knowledge about cars can be termed as BT (Before Team-BHP) and AT (After Team-BHP).

Team-BHP was a revelation in my life. It opened doors to the beautiful world of car enthusiasts, where you can always learn and grow. I want to thank every member of our community for sharing their knowledge. I gained a lot from our community and I want to give it back. Now I got that opportunity by becoming a member of our Team-BHP family.

Thanks a lot again.
TorqueKnight is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 17th June 2019, 09:53   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Hello everyone!

Welcome to Team-BHP Pranesh!

Assisting like-minded auto enthusiasts by sharing knowledge is one of the biggest strengths of this community.

I'm sure you will have a great time interacting with fellow members.

Cheers!
TusharK
TusharK is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 17th June 2019, 10:21   #3
BHPian

Re: Hello everyone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TusharK View Post
Welcome to Team-BHP Pranesh!

Assisting like-minded auto enthusiasts by sharing knowledge is one of the biggest strengths of this community.

I'm sure you will have a great time interacting with fellow members.

Cheers!
TusharK
Thank you Tushar. Yes, the knowledge sharing is immense in our community. Starting from a simple Tyre upgrade thread to discussing about the marine engines, the list is endless.

Finally the day has arrived for me. Feels like giving a Academy Award acceptance speech, but I am speechless now
Closed Thread

Most Viewed