Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 30th June 2019, 00:30   #1
BHPian

Hello all :)

Hi everyone,

Finally became a member after tyring 3-4 times over the past 8-9 years. Regardless team-bhp was my go-to for automotive scene and reviews and am glad i can be part of the team.

Cars we currently own:
2006 Honda City ZX Vtec
2010 Santa Fe 4WD manual
2016 Tiago XZ petrol
2018 New Octavia 1.8 TSI L&K

My daily driver is the Santa Fe and its the longest car I have driven without changing, 8+ years still going strong. My first car was the swift vdi and it made me enjoy the power of diesel. In the next 3 years quickly upgraded to swift vdi > dzire vdi > dzire zdi > santa fe 4wd finally and with its 197hp and 420nm torque and car like characteristics i have not felt to change yet. Nor i have found a perfect alternative to it in the time. Crossed 1 lakh mark some months back.

Hector made me apply for membership again and it maybe my replacement for santa fe as i find it now in my thirties with family and a kid, priorities are different

My black beauty

Hello all :)-162402.jpg

Hope to contribute as much as I can.

Last edited by Gannu_1 : 30th June 2019 at 12:09. Reason: Uploading image as an attachment (breaking page bounds). Please check the rules on how to upload images to the forum directly. Thanks!
AnandB is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 30th June 2019, 11:43   #2
BHPian

Re: Hello all :)

Welcome to Team-BHP! I personally would love to read about your ownership review of Black Beauty. The Santa Fe has always been an understated car. Unfortunately I have had the opportunity to drive it just once that was all it took to fall on love with it.
Shashwat B is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks