Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 4th February 2007, 16:02   #1
BHPian

Hello everyone!

Hello everyone! This is a great forum. I wonder why I dint stumble upon this ages ago! I think i got to know about this via Orkut..or Google! I dont remember now coz i really like this! Great threads.

I've got a Ford Ikon 1.6, 2005 model and a Hyundai Santro Xing eRLX late 2006 model.

My parents like the Santro better than the Ikon coz of its size in the city. For the highway/interstate driving, we use the Ikon.

Before the Santro, we had a Esteem '98 model. It did 110,000 km before it left our hands. It was an amazing car and the previous night before that car left us, I did 160 km/h for the last time in my hands.

I use the Ikon daily. I love it a lot! It's completed 13k km. I do feel l'il uneasy about it sumtimes by d mileage it returns in the city but has an amazing mileage on the highway. It's been fitted with a K&N FilterCharger (OEM Replacement filter).

I hope to have fun here. Already i spent the last 2 nights reading all the threads in the section that has 96 pages. Lol. Nice nice!!!

-Absar
Old 4th February 2007, 19:21   #2
BANNED

hey welcome to team bhp...nice itro dude!...enjoy your stay here...
Old 4th February 2007, 23:07   #3
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absar View Post
I hope to have fun here. Already i spent the last 2 nights reading all the threads in the section that has 96 pages. Lol. Nice nice!!!
Good choice of section !! (technical stuff)
Its a good place to start before venturing over to the "modifications and accessories" section...where most people inevitably end up!!

Welcome aboard,
cya
R
Old 5th February 2007, 03:22   #4
Senior - BHPian

Welcome aboard Absar. Have fun. All of us were newbies some time or the other.
Old 5th February 2007, 03:39   #5
BANNED

Hi, hello and Welcome to team-BHP.
If you love cars, That's it bro! I'm sure you're already loving to be here.

Here's a wishing from my side that you have lots of fun and information from this lovely forum.
Old 5th February 2007, 16:36   #6
BHPian

Hi HAFI, thanks for the quick welcome. I'm sure i'll have a nice time here. I even started enjoying here before i registered. Haha!

Hello Rehaan, I know i made a good selection of which to start first. But the Modifications thread is also too good! One can easily find what one desires. The number of people registered here is simply large. Glad for that. Good job on the forum.

Hello V-16, yeah i know that. I've been wondering how all of you newbies managed to do 50 posts under approval from the mod/admin. I find it a bit too much. Its taking time for it to get approved. Not good especially when it needs to be immediately posted.

Hi speedzak. Thanks for the wishes. I do love cars, infact from my childhood i've been interested in them.

-Absar
Old 6th February 2007, 11:35   #7
Senior - BHPian

hey welcome to team bhp
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks