Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 14th July 2019, 14:59   #1
BHPian

Finally no more ‘please register again’, made it in the 7th attempt!

Hello Bhpian,

I am Amol, software developer from Pune. Have been a passive member/reader of Team-BHP since many years. My love with T-BHP started around 2012 while searching for car reviews. Have been lurking around Team-BHP since then I think, mostly for 4X4 section and car reviews and gain considerable automotive knowledge, I must say.

I love music, travelling and of course CARS.

I currently drive 2011 first gen Fortuner (preowned), love its go anywhere ability. It always bring let’s go somewhere!! thought in my mind.
Prior to that, I owned Hyundai I20 Asta (petrol). In my village Maruti Omni is also humbly doing its duty.

Finally, I am very happy to be part of this awesome community. I would like to thank T-BHP and its members. I am here to learn, enjoy and share information and looking forward a great time and interaction with the fabulous team.
truezealous is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 14th July 2019, 16:29   #2
Distinguished - BHPian

re: Finally no more ‘please register again’, made it in the 7th attempt!

Welcome to Team BHP. You could write a book titled, "20 Most Likely Questions" for the T-BHP entrance exam. Drive safe and pen thoughtful posts.
V.Narayan is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 16th July 2019, 11:47   #3
BHPian

Re: Finally no more ‘please register again’, made it in the 7th attempt!

Thanks V.Narayan,

certainly I would write book on T-BHP entrance exam with tittle '20 answers you should avoid!'.
truezealous is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks