Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 16th July 2019, 14:51   #1
BHPian

Hello everyone

Today I felt excited to note that my subscription to the Team BHP site had been approved by the moderator. The next thought came to my mind is to let you all know that I am a new member, even though I have been on various forums on Team BHP for long time. I have always been an automotive enthusiast and have an interest in going through reviews and various other videos up on the YouTube channels and also read through various articles on the internet. I had owned a Maruti car since 2009, which I exchanged for a Honda car just last year.

Well Honda had been in my dreams and Honda City to be precise had been on my eyes since my college days. I have been very keen and have noted carefully the transition of the car through various versions since then. Well the car had been for over two decades and have always been on my observation with the design changes and each and every design of the car had received my wholehearted support and applause.

By this time, all of you would have thought that I have purchased the car myself, but alas. God decides our destiny and he decided something different for me. With the same engine I had purchased the Honda BRV as per my requirements of occasional 7 seater to accommodate my in-laws arrival. Also I am a keen traveler and have traveled to various places around Bangalore and Chennai. The longest of them being a drive from Bangalore to Pune and back.

I will surely try to contribute my experience with both Maruti Suzuki and Honda, so that it might help you all as it has helped me. Before I finish, I would like to thank Team BHP once again, as the final decision to purchase Honda BRV has been taken only after going through the official review and comments from various BHP-ians. Happy blogging.
indranilmuk is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 16th July 2019, 17:34   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Re: Hello everyone

Welcome Indranil! Great to have you with us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by indranilmuk View Post
With the same engine I had purchased the Honda BRV as per my requirements of occasional 7 seater to accommodate my in-laws arrival. Also I am a keen traveler and have traveled to various places around Bangalore and Chennai. The longest of them being a drive from Bangalore to Pune and back.
Looking forward to some owner-centric comments from you on the BR-V Official Review, and any travelogues .
GTO is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th July 2019, 23:47   #3
BHPian

Re: Hello everyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
Welcome Indranil! Great to have you with us.

Looking forward to some owner-centric comments from you on the BR-V Official Review, and any travelogues .
Thank you so much for your response. I do have some personal experiences to share and a thorough comparison between the service I used to receive from Maruti for almost a decade and now from Honda. Though, it is too early to comment on Honda's service as I am pretty new to it and whatever I am going through are free services. Once the paid service starts, my opinion might change, but will surely share what ever I came across as of now.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks