Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 17th July 2019, 11:16   #1
BHPian

A new BHPian!

The feeling was heady, seeing the mail subject-line as "Team-BHP Membership APPROVED!" instead of "Team-BHP Membership : Please register again!". After trying for more number of times than I care to admit, it feels great to know that I am a BHPian now! I am looking to change my company at the moment, and I am attending multiple interviews with different companies; when I saw the acceptance mail, it was like I cleared one round of interview and got a new offer letter.

About me, I am a 28 year old Software Engineer working out of Kochi, hailing from Trivandrum. About my rides, I used to drive my dad's old Santro for a few years (first car after I got my license). That was a brilliant car to drive, zipping around the city roads. Now I have the amazingly solid 1st generation Figo. I got it pre-owned and hope to enjoy many years of joyful driving. So, I will be sure to make a beeline towards the Figo thread as I have a lot of questions and some experiences that I would like to share.

Apart from cars, I am a football maniac and a die-hard Arsenal fan. COYG. I watch all their matches religiously, and I play 5-a-side games regularly.

That's all for now, extremely happy to get the chance to interact and learn from the best Petrol-heads out there. Looking forward to make meaningful contributions to this community as well.
dragntailonfire is online now   (5) Thanks
Old 17th July 2019, 11:26   #2
Team-BHP Support

re: A new BHPian!

Welcome aboard! Familiarise yourself with the board rules and enjoy your stay here.
moralfibre is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th July 2019, 10:01   #3
Senior - BHPian

Re: A new BHPian!

Hello dragntailonfire

Welcome to the forum. Glad to have you here.

Quote:
So, I will be sure to make a beeline towards the Figo thread as I have a lot of questions and some experiences that I would like to share.
Why not write an ownership review of the Figo to share all your experiences with the car so far? Meanwhile, do share pictures of the Figo and the Santro.

Looking forward to seeing your posts on the forum.
ChiragM is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th July 2019, 01:17   #4
BHPian

Re: A new BHPian!

This is one of the last pictures I took with my Santro before selling it. It was a bitter sweet moment because moments later, I took over the keys of my "New" old Figo.

A new BHPian!-20180814_112421_hdr_edited.jpg

After getting my membership confirmation, one of the first things I did was order the necessary merch. I used 2 of the stickers for now. Can you spot the Team-BHP URL sticker? And, in case if anyone is wondering, I didn't lose the Ford badge. It came loose and I need to get some glue to stick it back on.

A new BHPian!-20190718_101142_edited.jpg

Also the key chain.

A new BHPian!-20190717_123645.jpg

Will compile and post a detailed ownership review soon.
dragntailonfire is online now   (4) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks