Team-BHP - The journey begins
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Introduce yourself (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introduce-yourself/)
-   -   The journey begins (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introduce-yourself/211693-journey-begins.html)

Hello fellow petrolheads,

The last few nights have been really sleepless for me.
Well why? Yeah I finally got the guts to fill up the registration page of Team BHP.
I'm really crazy for cars but sadly none in my family does. Whenever I start a topic on cars their attitude will be like, fir aa gya pakane chup chap nikal le beta.
So I end up surfing the internet for cars and stuff. One such fine day I came up with a beautiful blog on Toyota fortuner,( guess what it was? ) it had everything in it. From the sweep of the wipers to the wheel well cladding. Saw it in an unknown website that i wasn't familiar with. Searched for more details about the website,(boom) a Mercedes among a bunch of Nanos stupid:.
Found one can even have their personal account. Should i apply for? Come on I'm not even 18 (not officially allowed to touch the steering wheel). Okay I'll apply when I'll purchase my first ride. Done chapter closed, till then read other's posts and be happy. (can i??)
A week ago, got a ownership review by a 15 year old here means no age restrictions, Come on I'm 17.
Well how to apply? (google google)
Bloggers: it's really very tough to get a Team BHP account, I've applied for 7 times still haven't been able to get a membership.

Shall i apply? No definitely not.
But a bug bit my head, I'll apply no matter how much I'm rejected, I'll try till i get my membership.

So determined on 26 of this month i filled up the form
And then all i could do was wait wait and wait. (heard it takes at least 7 days to get a membership) My sleepless nights started. But to my surprise on 28 i checked my email in the morning and :D I'm here.

Welcome to the forum! Many of us here have had similar feeling when joining the group. And before even they knew, a decade would have passed !

Welcome mate. Wishing you a great experience here

Welcome Lewie! Great writing style (loved the "Mercedes among Nanos" line :)). Looking forward to your threads & posts.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTO (Post 4630749)
Welcome Lewie! Great writing style (loved the "Mercedes among Nanos" line :)). Looking forward to your threads & posts.

Thanks a lot sir, will be posting soon:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTO (Post 4630749)

Thanks a lot. Will be posting soon :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by ampere (Post 4630730)
Welcome to the forum! Many of us here have had similar feeling when joining the group. And before even they knew, a decade would have passed !

Really very excited to be finally here

Now that you are also a vital cog in wheels of the aforementioned Mercedes, I wish you well.

Its the presence of enthusiastic youngsters like you that keeps the rest of us on our toes :D.

Have a productive time on the forum. Congratulations on your membership.

Welcome! You are going to have fun being here.
See your around.