Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 3rd August 2019, 22:08   #1
BANNED

At times, good things happen when you least expect them to happen

After multiple failed attempts at getting the Team-BHP membership, here I am, feeling delighted. I am a mechanical engineer from Visakhapatnam, currently looking after my family business but had plans to establish an automotive SME.

My garage as of now consists of 2015 Tata Nano(77k KM on odo), 2013 Hero Maestro(38k KM), 2013 Piaggio Vespa(30k KM), 2010 Bajaj Pulsar 220(31k KM), and 2009 Honda Activa(48k KM).

Mods, help me improve the post if it's not as per the forum standards.
wheelguy is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 5th August 2019, 14:07   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: At times, good things happen when you least expect them to happen

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheelguy View Post
After multiple failed attempts at getting the Team-BHP membership, here I am, feeling delighted. I am a mechanical engineer from Visakhapatnam, currently looking after my family business but had plans to establish an automotive SME.
Welcome to Team-BHP wheelguy! Glad to have you onboard.

Quote:
My garage as of now consists of 2015 Tata Nano(77k KM on odo), 2013 Hero Maestro(38k KM), 2013 Piaggio Vespa(30k KM), 2010 Bajaj Pulsar 220(31k KM), and 2009 Honda Activa(48k KM).
Nice collection of bikers there. Looks like your home is a fan of 2-wheels than 4-wheels. I too have a similar vintage Vespa (a black LX). Must say its been a pleasant ride so far. How do you compare your Activa with the Vespa?

Looking forward to your posts on the forum. Do a take a look at the rules before you begin.
blackwasp is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th August 2019, 14:44   #3
BANNED

Re: At times, good things happen when you least expect them to happen

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwasp View Post
Welcome to Team-BHP wheelguy! Glad to have you onboard.
Thanks blackswap! I am excited to be onboard.

Quote:
Nice collection of bikers there. Looks like your home is a fan of 2-wheels than 4-wheels.
Of course, because of the convenience of 2-wheelers over 4-wheelers in the dense traffic but recently we are preferring 4-wheelers.

Quote:
I too have a similar vintage Vespa (a black LX). Must say its been a pleasant ride so far. How do you compare your Activa with the Vespa?
To me,
  • Activa is a better handler than Vespa
  • Activa is more confidence inspiring to drive than Vespa
  • But Vespa being a monocoque vehicle gives the feeling of driving a single piece, whereas Activa misses on it.
Overall, I prefer driving Activa most of the times. But later iterations of Vespa felt much better to drive and I loved them.

Last edited by wheelguy : 5th August 2019 at 14:54.
wheelguy is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks