Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 7th August 2019, 12:51   #1
SS4
BHPian

Nice to meet you all, BHPians!

Hello Everyone,

Glad to be part of Team-BHP community!

I'm a Software Engineer from Coimbatore and currently work in the Semiconductor industry. Since my office is headquartered in Bangalore, I drive there twice a month.
Highways + Music is my stress buster. I'm the kind of guy who doesn't mind hitting the highways at 1 AM just to relax

My garage:
  • 2012 Maruti Alto
  • 2013 Honda CBR-250R ABS
  • 2014 Honda City V-MT i-Dtec (Dual Channel DieselTRONIC Piggyback ECU, Pioneer AVH-Z5190BT Head unit, Component speakers Coral MK165 & Morel Maximo 6, Focal AP-4340SI 4-Ch Amplifier, Focal 30A4 Subwoofer & JBL GTO-501EZ Mono Channel Amplifier) - Will post an ownership thread
  • 2015 Yamaha Ray
  • 2015 Royal Enfield Classic 500 Despatch Rider (Limited Edition, Desert Storm)
Special thanks to GTO and Chirag for having me on board!
SS4 is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 8th August 2019, 10:57   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Nice to meet you all, BHPians!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS4 View Post
Glad to be part of Team-BHP community!
Welcome to Team-BHP SS4!

Quote:
I'm a Software Engineer from Coimbatore and currently work in the Semiconductor industry. Since my office is headquartered in Bangalore, I drive there twice a month.
I myself studied electronics in my BE and am always fascinated with semiconductors. If not cars, this would be my career choosing!

Quote:
Highways + Music is my stress buster. I'm the kind of guy who doesn't mind hitting the highways at 1 AM just to relax
You are right amongst us! Anything involving a road trip and I'm game.

Quote:
My garage:
  • 2012 Maruti Alto
  • 2013 Honda CBR-250R ABS
  • 2014 Honda City V-MT i-Dtec
  • 2015 Yamaha Ray
  • 2015 Royal Enfield Classic 500 Despatch Rider (Limited Edition, Desert Storm)
Nice cars and bikes there buddy! Looking forward to your experiences with them. Before you begin though, do take a look at the rules once.
blackwasp is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks