Team-BHP - Team-BHP Membership = Approved
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Introduce yourself (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introduce-yourself/)
-   -   Team-BHP Membership = Approved (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introduce-yourself/211964-team-bhp-membership-approved.html)

Hi Everyone,

After browsing Team-BHP for last few years, I am extremely thrilled to be a member of this wonderful forum now. I would like to thank the Admin/moderators and all the members of Team-BHP for creating such a wonderful forum for automobile enthusiasts.

I am a VLSI engineer working in Noida. I currently drive a Tata Zest XMS Revtron. Apart from cars, I love aircrafts, trucks and automotive AI.

I really like the concept of camper vans. My dream vehicle which I would like to own is the VW California or the Westfalia(if it is launched in India).

Thank you for accepting me into your community.

J4J.

Quote:

Originally Posted by J4J (Post 4635988)
After browsing Team-BHP for last few years, I am extremely thrilled to be a member of this wonderful forum now. I would like to thank the Admin/moderators and all the members of Team-BHP for creating such a wonderful forum for automobile enthusiasts.

Welcome to Team-BHP J4J. Glad to have you aboard!

Quote:

I am a VLSI engineer working in Noida. I currently drive a Tata Zest XMS Revtron. Apart from cars, I love aircrafts, trucks and automotive AI.
Good to know you share similar hobbies like me. We have a dedicated aircrafts and truck threads on Team-BHP. Automotive AI is the next big thing and we have discussions on that too. Looking forward to your posts there.

How is the Zest treating you? I'd love to know your ownership experience with Tata and the car.

Quote:

I really like the concept of camper vans. My dream vehicle which I would like to own is the VW California or the Westfalia(if it is launched in India).
:D Wish we could have a camper culture in India. There are a few guys here who have converted their cars to overlanding and camping compatible, but the RV culture has still not caught up in India.

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackwasp (Post 4637423)
Welcome to Team-BHP J4J. Glad to have you aboard!

Thank You.
Quote:

Good to know you share similar hobbies like me. We have a dedicated aircrafts and truck threads on Team-BHP. Automotive AI is the next big thing and we have discussions on that too. Looking forward to your posts there.

Yes those were some of my favorite threads on this forum.
Quote:

How is the Zest treating you? I'd love to know your ownership experience with Tata and the car.

I love the car. The NVH levels are very balanced and I love the ingress/egress of that car. However Tata still has a long way to go in terms of QC and small issues that keep coming up(Nothing major though). I will start my ownership experience thread shortly.
Quote:

:D Wish we could have a camper culture in India. There are a few guys here who have converted their cars to overlanding and camping compatible, but the RV culture has still not caught up in India.

Yes, but I think that now people are gradually beginning to explore the camping culture in our country. I have seen a few travel vloggers attempting it recently. Lets hope that now people will gradually explore the RV culture in our country.