Team-BHP - Hi a very good morning to all TEAM BHPians !!!!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Introduce yourself (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introduce-yourself/)
-   -   Hi a very good morning to all TEAM BHPians !!!! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introduce-yourself/21216-hi-very-good-morning-all-team-bhpians.html)

Hi ,I am Tyagi from Delhi . I have seen and celebrated only 24 Holi and Diwali. I am working as RF Engg in VSNL Delhi.

I came to knoe about Team Bhp from a review in Mouthshut .Exactly I cant Remember the name of that person. So during the registration I tried to find out that person but could not . So I gave the name of esteem_lover as a referrer.
I apologize for the same.
As I also love the Esteem.

I got interested in Cars and Automobiles Industry when I was 8 Years Old.First car which I had driven was Ambassador which belonged to my Brother-in-Law for 5 mtrs only as I was only 8 years old. .

Next we had Mahindra Mini BUS, then Contessa Classic, Tata Sumo, Tata Indica 2004 V2 and finally our family car Esteem Lxi Pearl Silver Color.
I personally loved allthe vehicles we had .

But I loved the most Contessa Classic Creamy Colour.But My Dad sold it due to non availability of spare parts.But still want to own that car for my Personal Pleasure and love for that car.:)

And last but not the least One day I want to OWN A MERC ......

Bye!

Welcome to the forum and nice to see another Conti lover. Its strange that your father sold the car due to non availability of parts because Conti parts are still very much available in the market. And they are cheap too.

Do go through the rules and annoucents section before you start posting

nice to see another conti lover.
my favourite conti color is maroon. with lots of chrome on it.

so now we have atleast two Tyagis here..

welcome aboard buddy.

welcome aboard buddy.!

good to see more people from delhi joining the forum.!

have a pleasant stay here.

cheers
Faithless

Thanks Brother !!!
But I will own one and refurbish it when I will have sufficient amount.

Mine is Pure White!!!:)

;) Pleased to get reply from you !

Note from mod - please use the "edit" function when you want to add info within 20mins of your original post (instead of making a new post)

Hey Tyagi,

Car interests apart, I see you too are working in the RF domain! I'm working as an application engr. in the wireless test & measurement space.

Welcome to Team-BHP!

Nice to know about you !
Well I am working for VSNL in Operations & Maintenance deptt. Which includes coordinating with VSNL Vendor ( GEmini Communications Ltd. ) and checking the installation quality which is being done by Gemini engg..
cheers:

Bye!

Hi T Y A G I,
welcome to Team-BHP & you are forgiven for referring me without knowing me. Hope to see you around often.

Good afternoon Tyagi. Consider the possibility of team-BHPians reading your intro at other times too!! :)

Well you got my attention, welcome to team-BHP. Enjoy your stay.

welcome tyagi to team-bhp have a great time

Thanks Brother
;) Pleased to get reply from you !

Well yesterday only I read your thread about the Rejuvination of your Mitsubishi Lancer !

It looks awsome in RED Colour !

Earlier in 2003 I had a Plusar Silver Color !
But I sold it to get the RED Color DTSI one!

I love RED !!

Hey tyagi,
welcome aboard and enjoy your stay here.
Cheers