Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 18th August 2019, 18:10   #1

Greetings Team-BHP

Hello Everyone,

I am very excited to be part of this wonderful community . Thank you GTO for approving my membership.

I am based in BengaLuru, working as an Electronic Hardware Designer. I have been a car enthusiast since my childhood. My Father taught me to drive his Premier Padmini when I was 14. I was allowed to drive only in grounds with no one playing and on roads which my Father knew for sure would be empty, under his strict supervision. The car was pretty old and repairs were becoming costly. So it was sold and there has been a void ever since then.

The void has remained for 18 long years. I would now like to fill it and the search is on.

Cheers!
evinay is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 18th August 2019, 20:31   #2
BHPian

Re: Greetings Team-BHP

Welcome evinay to the community.
I have many memories of being in Premier Padmini, I was a kid then. So never had the chance to drive her.
Would like to see your Padmini, please share pictures.
Great to know that you are looking forward to fill up the void. Do let us know the cars you are considering.

Hope you will have a great time here.
Keep revving!

Last edited by SamitMukherjee : 18th August 2019 at 20:33.
Old 19th August 2019, 10:32   #3
Team-BHP Support

Re: Greetings Team-BHP

Hi evinay,

Welcome to Team-BHP. Good to have you on board.

Quote:
Originally Posted by evinay View Post
I have been a car enthusiast since my childhood. My Father taught me to drive his Premier Padmini
Many of us have learnt to drive on a Premier Padmini / Fiat 1100.

Quote:
I was allowed to drive only in grounds with no one playing and on roads which my Father knew for sure would be empty, under his strict supervision.
Good to hear that. With all the untoward incidents happening with underage driving, it's best that the younger lot are kept under strict supervision.

Quote:
The car was pretty old and repairs were becoming costly. So it was sold and there has been a void ever since then.

The void has remained for 18 long years. I would now like to fill it and the search is on.
I am sure Team-BHP will help you zero in on your next buy.

Trust you have been through Team-BHP's posting rules.

See you on the forum.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks