Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 21st August 2019, 14:51   #1
BHPian

Finally a part of Team-BHP

Hello BHPians,

Absolutely delighted to be a part of Team-BHP. Seeing the mail saying 'membership approved' was a moment of joy. To be honest I have been addicted to Team-BHP over a decade. For us car devotees, it is the holy grail of the Indian automotive scene.

Let me introduce myself. I am an engineer working in the industrial automation field currently in the pharmaceutical domain. My job entails travelling frequently in India as well as abroad. The best part is driving different cars across different countries. Apart from my automotive interests, I am an avid gamer, a foodie, and just love to travel and explore new unknown places.

My current garage includes

• 2019 Tata Tiago Revotron XT : My daily drive. A practical and sensible commuter which spends most of it’s time battling the infamous Pune traffic. Will come up with an ownership review soon.

• 2008 Tata Indica Xeta GLS : Bought this in 2010 as a lateral upgrade from a 2004 M800. Currently being used by my dad and my better half. Still in excellent shape.

• 2009 Yamaha FZ-16 : My first vehicle. Got this in college. Was my daily commuter till 2017. Got me through multiple jobs. Still have the best memories associated with it. Now used only on weekends.

• 2017 TVS Jupiter : A very essential thing for Pune residents. Used by everyone in the family for groceries and stuff.

Looking forward to this wonderful journey as a BHPian.

Regards,
Raj
rajvardhanraje is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 23rd August 2019, 18:08   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Finally a part of Team-BHP

Welcome to Team-BHP rajvardhanraje!

Fellow Punekar and Tiago owner here.

I also happen to own a Revotron XT. Looking forward to your ownership review.

Cheers!
TusharK
TusharK is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks