Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 12th February 2007, 13:12   #1

Hi all

I am pradeep from Bangalore.

Its really nice to be in a forum like TBHP.

I have a Maruti Alto Lxi ( 4 months old) and this is my very first car.. I learnt driving just before buying this car and I really love my car.

I added up my car with a pioneer mp3 player (model no :5850) with JBL speakers of 330 watts at the back and 90 w at the front and worked out to be a good

I just completed 5000 Kms in my car and got the second free service done.

I request some one to advice me on replacing the stock air filters to K&N filters and some performance upgradations with out voiding the warrenty of the car like the oil replacement of the car and oil filters and better headlights for my car.

Reply awaited from experts.

Last edited by pradeepya : 12th February 2007 at 13:19. Reason: update
Old 12th February 2007, 18:02   #2
BHPian

hi pradipya welcome on team bhp since i have also reacently baught the new alto i would advice u not too tamper with any thing in the car so early ur car has just done 5000 i guess u should wait for some time before replacing it with company fitted products any wais enjoy ur self and have a nice stay
Old 13th February 2007, 10:18   #3
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Hi Pradeepya, and welcome to Team-BHP. I would go with the previous recommendation....you are yet at the start of the learning curve WRT driving, and I would advice you to first spend atleast another year understanding your car.

After which, you can mod her away to glory. Drive safe, and focus on the fundamentals.
Old 13th February 2007, 11:28   #4
Distinguished - BHPian

Hey Pradeepya,
welcome aboard and enjoy your stay here.
As everyone else said, give it some time and hone in on your driving skills before looking for a performance upgrade.
You can however, change your bulbs for better vision and use a better albeit more expensive engine oil so that your car will run better but regarding that, please post in the right section.
Cheers
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks