Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 8th September 2019, 09:25   #1
Senior - BHPian

Finally a BHPian!

After lurking the hallowed grounds of India's first auto enthusiast community as a silent reader for many years, here I am, at age 45, actually 'typing' something as a post. Its been a long wait, but the forum has kept me satiated and enthusiastic for a long time, so that's ok. As my ID suggests, I am a keen tennis enthusiast as well (forehand down the line) , which is also one of my favourite shots.Besides that,

ii)Also have been a major aviation enthusiast since age 4 (my first ever airplane journey in an Indian Airlines B737-200).
iii) Also dabble in music with a penchant for Indian classical,

iv) Being an Electronics post graduate, I like anything with a printed circuit board inside.
And finally, cars- well, its a long story of ownership of multiple cars and multiple brands. Lets just say I have a 4 year itch.

Glad to come on board and contribute meaningfully to further the cause of the automotive enthusiast community.
fhdowntheline is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 9th September 2019, 08:44   #2
Team-BHP Support

Re: Finally a BHPian!

Hi,

Welcome to Team-BHP. Good to have you here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fhdowntheline View Post
As my ID suggests, I am a keen tennis enthusiast as well (forehand down the line) , which is also one of my favourite shots.Besides that,

ii)Also have been a major aviation enthusiast since age 4 (my first ever airplane journey in an Indian Airlines B737-200).
iii) Also dabble in music with a penchant for Indian classical,

iv) Being an Electronics post graduate, I like anything with a printed circuit board inside.
We have threads on various topics other than cars and bikes. I am sure you will find some that will cover the subjects you have listed above.

Quote:
And finally, cars- well, its a long story of ownership of multiple cars and multiple brands. Lets just say I have a 4 year itch.
We'll look forward to read detailed ownership reviews of the vehicles you have owned. I'm sure you'll add some meaningful contributions to the forum.

Please take some time to go through Team-BHP's posting rules.

See you on the forum.
Aditya is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 9th September 2019, 08:47   #3
Senior - BHPian

Thanks Aditya! Will definitely look forward to contributing my experiences.
Old 9th September 2019, 09:01   #4
BHPian

Welcome welcome! Anyone who can work their way around a pcb has my utmost respect because I absolutely suck at electronics. Anyway, do you use your skills in any DIY car mods? Also, here are a couple of Aviation threads:
Link.

Link2 (Indian Naval Aviation - Air Arm & its Carriers).
Old 29th September 2019, 08:41   #5
Distinguished - BHPian

Welcome to Team BHP. I notice from your posts you are an enthusiast where aviation goes. Thankyou for your posts.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed