Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 2nd October 2019, 16:13   #1

Greetings BHPians!

Hello All, Its great to finally be a part of Team-BHP! Like every other person in this forum I am an automotive fanatic and took my passion to the next level being an automotive engineer as well. Quarter of a century old and used to work for a global automotive OEM before they forced us into an engineering service company . Actively engaged in the shared mobility space as I honestly believe that will be the future of automotive indsutry.

Transitioned from a head hot WOT dangerous hooligan to a sedate and safe driver over the last decade (GM was pivotal in this change). I believe in "Sedans over SUV's" & "Two wheelers over Four wheelers" anyday.

My garage has got a VW Vento 1.6 Tdi (Highway Runner), Chevy Sail 1.2 Petrol (City Runabout) and Honda CBR 250R (Daily Commuter and Occasional Tourer). Love driving to destinations that are further away and hope to do a world trip on a motorcycle someday.

A big fan of the flying propeller logo and hope to have it in my garage soon!
rideaholic is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 3rd October 2019, 11:52   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Greetings BHPians!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rideaholic View Post
I am an automotive fanatic and took my passion to the next level being an automotive engineer as well. Quarter of a century old and used to work for a global automotive OEM before they forced us into an engineering service company .
Welcome to Team-BHP! Great to have you onboard.

Quote:
Actively engaged in the shared mobility space as I honestly believe that will be the future of automotive industry.
Nice to know. Looking forward for your views and thoughts on the same.

Quote:
Transitioned from a head hot WOT dangerous hooligan to a sedate and safe driver over the last decade (GM was pivotal in this change). I believe in "Sedans over SUV's" & "Two wheelers over Four wheelers" anyday.
Thats an interesting transition for a young person like you. That said, these days even I keep it on the sedate side on things.

Quote:
My garage has got a VW Vento 1.6 Tdi (Highway Runner), Chevy Sail 1.2 Petrol (City Runabout) and Honda CBR 250R (Daily Commuter and Occasional Tourer). Love driving to destinations that are further away and hope to do a world trip on a motorcycle someday.
Nice garage - a fast highway car, a compact city ride and a bike for the commute & thrills. Not much of a bike guy myself, but have heard good things about the CBR 250R from friends who own it.

Quote:
A big fan of the flying propeller logo and hope to have it in my garage soon!
All the best for the future. Hope she comes in sooner than later. Do take a look at the rules of the forum before you begin posting.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed