Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 4th October 2019, 10:25   #1
BHPian

Finally a BHPian...Thank you, Team-BHP

Hello Bhpians,

First of all I would like to thank moderators for approving my request. It is like a dream coming true and I am very happy and proud to be part of this wonderful community. I am 32 years old software professional working for a fortune 100 firm. I belong to a small place in Uttarakhand named Srinagar Garhwal but living in Delhi/NCR since past 10 years.

I am an avid reader of this forum for many years and extremely overwhelmed to be part of it now. I first got to know about Team bhp from Internet and was very impressed with the qualitative and honest reviews, attention to details and useful discussion which help new car buyers to take apt decisions.

Talking about cars in our family, we used to own a Maruti Zen (2001-2008), Honda city ZX (2008 – 2015) and currently own a Hyundai Creta Diesel, Honda City Petrol, Maruti Swift Zxi and Hyundai Grand i10 petrol. Apart from this, we also have a legendry Bajaj chetak which is my father’s primary ride as well as a Bajaj Pulser. Honda city and Grand i10 are currently with my father at our hometown while my wife and myself are happily driving Creta and Swift. I deeply admire BMW and their cars and wish to own a bimmer someday. Also, after reading GTO’s ownership thread of his F10, like many others, the itch to upgrade to a bimmer is getting bigger and bigger.

Again, my sincere thanks to the Moderators for making me part of Team-BHP family and I am looking forward to learn and contribute to this forum and to have some wonderful discussions with the great folks here.

Sharing couple of pictures associated to me:

My Sweet HomeTown:

Finally a BHPian...Thank you, Team-BHP-hometown.jpg

My Creta:

Finally a BHPian...Thank you, Team-BHP-file6.jpeg

Cheers,
Vivek-

Last edited by khan_sultan : 4th October 2019 at 10:30. Reason: edited FONT tags
vivek_god9 is offline   (9) Thanks
Old 4th October 2019, 11:31   #2
Team-BHP Support

re: Finally a BHPian...Thank you, Team-BHP

Welcome Vivek that picture of your hometown is lovely! Is this Dehradun? Never been to that side of the country, hopefully will get to do it soon

Have a great stay at Team-BHP

cheers
Jaggu
Jaggu is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 4th October 2019, 12:04   #3
BHPian

Thanks Jaggu.

My hometown is around 100 kms away from Dehradun and called Srinagar Garhwal. It is a small town surrounded by Hills and with all natural beauty. I would definitely recommend a trip as it is a great place to drive in the lap of Himalayas as well as enjoy nature at its best.

Do let me know if you plan a trip to this side of the world and I can give you some good recommendations.

Cheers,
Vivek-

Last edited by Rehaan : 4th October 2019 at 16:19. Reason: Removing some extra paragraph spaces. Welcome aboard :)
Old 4th October 2019, 12:12   #4
BANNED

Welcome to the forum Vivek. Have a great stay here and do post ownership report for your cars.

BTW nice stripes on the car along with black ORVM. Looks good.
a4anurag is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 4th October 2019, 16:00   #5
BHPian

Thanks Anurag. I am a big fan of your DIYs and a regular reader of your threads (Creta and Swift). Will connect more in the coming time.

Cheers,
Vivek-
vivek_god9 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 4th October 2019, 16:47   #6
BHPian

Welcome! Your hometown is so beautiful!!! I've always wanted to explore your state and this pic has only made my resolve stronger. After seeing your user name I have to ask, who are the other 8 gods?
Iyencar is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 6th October 2019, 09:55   #7
BHPian

Re: Finally a BHPian...Thank you, Team-BHP

Thanks Iyencar. I would strongly recommend you a trip to Uttarakhand, it is very beautiful and you will love it. And the other 8 gods you will definitely found when you visit Devbhoomi Uttarakhand....

Cheers,
Vivek-
Old 7th October 2019, 06:35   #8
Team-BHP Support

Re: Finally a BHPian...Thank you, Team-BHP

Srinagar is an awesome time! You are blessed! I remember staying there overnight on our to Badrinath and Kedarnath.

All I remember was hot Roti/Dal at a hotel with the clear ferocious sound of the mighty Ganges to accompany !

Times long gone, but I still hope the place stays the same!

Welcome to the forum. See you around with some nice stories of the place!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks