Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 1st October 2019, 21:40   #1

Hello Team-BHP!

My dear friends in team-bhp,

Thank you for accepting me into your fold.

I am an avid biker and I am passionate about riding and one of my biggest dreams is to complete all the important rides in all continents. So far I have covered, the western US, Egypt, Leh-Ladakh, Rajasthan. The next destination is South America, which I aim to do in the coming 2 years. There is a long way to go yet and probably my list is minuscule considering the other senior riders here. I started actively motorcycling in 2013.

My first car was Fiat Palio which I owned in 2004. My first bike was a 1965 Royal enfield which my uncle gave me to ride during my college passing out days . It is still in mint condition with my cousin. I have owned Fiesta in 2007 and finally the Verna model 2013 ( which I still own and love its engine) and recently bought a Merc GLA 200D, thats when I finally decided to apply for a membership because I had tried few years ago for membership but had failed to make it. Today I also made my first post but I don't know if it is being moderated because I could not see it after the post was submitted. It was regarding a problem I faced when I went to the RTO to register the Merc.

By the way, I am an engineer turned IT entrepreneur, happily married with 3 lovely boys.

Anyway, I hope the stories I share will be useful for others here, and I hope to learn a great deal from this wonderful community as well.

Have a great day all of you :-)
visiondream3 is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 7th October 2019, 16:03   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Hello Team-BHP!

Hi visiondream3,

Welcome to the forum.

Do share pictures as well as ownership reviews of your cars and bikes, including the 1965 Royal Enfield. You have mentioned about the cars that you drive. Also, tell us if all motorbikes occupy your garage.

Your list of places covered / to be covered may not be long, but it sure has some interesting destinations. Write up a travelogue on the Egypt ride. South America must be a dream destination for many and it is on the top of the list for me. Good luck with that, and I am sure you'll enjoy that trip. It has some breathtakingly beautiful places all over the continent.

Looking forward to reading your posts.
Old 7th October 2019, 16:43   #3
BHPian

Re: Hello Team-BHP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by visiondream3 View Post
My dear friends in team-bhp,

Thank you for accepting me into your fold.
Welcome to the forum, visiondream3!

Quote:
I am an avid biker and I am passionate about riding and one of my biggest dreams is to complete all the important rides in all continents. So far I have covered, the western US, Egypt, Leh-Ladakh, Rajasthan.
Fascinating! Looking forward to more details and travelogues!

Quote:
Today I also made my first post but I don't know if it is being moderated because I could not see it after the post was submitted. It was regarding a problem I faced when I went to the RTO to register the Merc.
It's already up. I could read it as well as replied too.

Quote:
By the way, I am an engineer turned IT entrepreneur
All the best to you!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed