Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 14th October 2019, 21:28   #1

Hello Team-BHP

Greetings Bhpians!

First of all a big thank you to the moderators for accepting the membership request. I've been a silent follower of this amazing forum for the last 4 years and this time I finally took a plunge to go for it and surprisingly I got in. About me, My name is Sayyam, 25 years old settled in Delhi. My driving experience comprises of cars like Zen, 98 which I dearly love( I've driven this one to Mahendranagar, Nepal from Dehradun) and SX4. Team BHP has taught me a lot, I now see automobiles from a different perspective, the official reviews and ownership reviews have taught me to appreciate and consider a vehicle irrespective of it's brand value or fuel efficiency.

Hopefully I will be able to post an ownership review of mine once I get a car through my own means proudly wearing "Team-BHP".

Would love to learn more and contribute to this amazing forum.

Live to Drive.
sayyam.gaur58 is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 15th October 2019, 12:01   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Hello Team-BHP

Hi Sayyam,

Welcome to the forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayyam.gaur58 View Post
Hopefully I will be able to post an ownership review of mine once I get a car through my own means proudly wearing "Team-BHP".
You can start off by sharing ownership reviews of the Zen and the SX4. But before that, do share pictures of the cars. Also, please a travelogue of your drive to Nepal in the Zen. That should be interesting.

Looking forward to reading your threads.
ChiragM is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th October 2019, 18:23   #3

Re: Hello Team-BHP

Hi Sayyam,

Welcome to the forum. Please share your experiences of the Nepal drive, it can be useful for me as i am planning a trip to Nepal next year.
TS09SRITOG is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks