Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 6th November 2019, 22:59   #1

Surprise gift of Team-BHP

Hello everyone.

For me , I think this proverb applies 100%- If at first you don't succeed, try and try again. I remember applying for the Team- BHP membership in 2007, then in 2008, in 2009, and then giving up for a while and trying again in 2014.

Finally it happened in 2019. The approval email that I received truly made my day. I am so honored to be finally a part of this great family!

I work in the IT Sector in Bangalore.

I have been following Team-BHP since 2006 at least. My interests are travelling, photography, cars & bikes, fish keeping, singing.

My current, and first car is my Blue Brio V MT (2012). It is a pre-worshipped car.

I want to thank the moderators for approving my membership and for providing this opportunity to join this great community.

I can finally stick the Team-BHP stickers on my Brio now without feeling like a fraud!

Thank you for reading!
ndnesh is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 7th November 2019, 08:55   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Surprise gift of Team-BHP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndnesh View Post
Hello everyone.
For me , I think this proverb applies 100%- If at first you don't succeed, try and try again. I remember applying for the Team- BHP membership in 2007, then in 2008, in 2009, and then giving up for a while and trying again in 2014.
Welcome to the forum! As they say, perseverance is the key to success.

Quote:
I work in the IT Sector in Bangalore.
Oh boy! I wish you all the best in navigating the city traffic. Some of the jams I've heard about are legendary on these forums. Jokes aside, do share you experience of the city, including the driving part.

Quote:
I have been following Team-BHP since 2006 at least. My interests are travelling, photography, cars & bikes, fish keeping, singing.
You will feel right at home here buddy. We have threads here on all the above hobbies. Looking forward to your contributions, especially in the photography threads (e.g. - 1, 2, 3).

Quote:
My current, and first car is my Blue Brio V MT (2012). It is a pre-worshipped car.
Do share your ownership experience with the car. The Brio is one of my all time favourite cars.

Before you begin though, do take a look at the forum rules once.
blackwasp is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th November 2019, 09:10   #3
BHPian

Quote:

I can finally stick the Team-BHP stickers on my Brio now without feeling like a fraud!

Thank you for reading!
With team bhp stickers come great amount of responsibility. As I have seen cars with genuine tbhp stickers being driven sensibly and their cars in top notch condition.
Happy to welcome you to our community.
Storm2.0 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 7th November 2019, 09:44   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Finally it happened in 2019. The approval email that I received truly made my day. I am so honored to be finally a part of this great family!
Welcome Aboard ndnesh! Follow the guidelines religiously in this forum and you will garner plenty of knowledge here from cars to carnivals, from bread making to fish keeping ... Some of the members here are top industry professionals and almost all here will be ready to jump in and help others. It is a great place to be in.

But you violate any of the rules here, the mods breath fire.
Prowler is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th November 2019, 18:38   #5
BHPian

Quote:
Welcome ndnesh ! I know how it feels and coincidentally expressed it today in my introduction as well. I am also Bangalore and work in Ecospace near Bellandur. Let us catch up sometime if you also work close by.
viscosity is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th November 2019, 23:29   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwasp View Post
Do share your ownership experience with the car. The Brio is one of my all time favourite cars.
Thank you for the welcome! I intend to share my ownership experience however I am scared when I see the quality of other's ownership experiences.

The Brio has a special place in my heart.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storm2.0 View Post
With team bhp stickers come great amount of responsibility. As I have seen cars with genuine tbhp stickers being driven sensibly and their cars in top notch condition.
Happy to welcome you to our community.
Thank you for the welcome!
Yes, even though I was encouraged many times to stick those stickers on the car(I got them in 2017, as soon as I got the car) I waited till I officially became a part of Team-BHP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowler View Post
But you violate any of the rules here, the mods breath fire.
Ha ha ha! Thank you for the welcome. I will be careful and make sure to not violate any rules.

Quote:
Originally Posted by viscosity View Post
Welcome ndnesh ! I know how it feels and coincidentally expressed it today in my introduction as well. I am also Bangalore and work in Ecospace near Bellandur. Let us catch up sometime if you also work close by.
Thank you! I work in Electronics City. Certainly, lets catch up.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks