Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 9th November 2019, 21:32   #1
BHPian

Feels great to be a part of this community

Hi Everyone,

After many years of being an avid follower of this community it really feels great to be a part of it. I have learnt so much from the forum - and not just about cars and am very thankful to all the members for all their valuable and super helpful posts.

I am from Hyderabad and have been there for most part of my life watching the traffic turn from good to bad to ugly. I've owned multiple cars in the past starting from an Opel Corsa, two ANHCs but with the worsening traffic I realized all I wanted was a small automatic car and settled on a Celerio AMT. I am not too much of a motor head but I like learning about how cars (or any machines for that matter) work. Like some of you I've had enough of ICE cars and am looking to buying an EV next and eagerly looking forward to the next EV launch in India.

Hope I will be able to contribute meaningfully to this truly world-class forum

-CC
CCRider is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 10th November 2019, 20:48   #2
Team-BHP Support

Re: Feels great to be a part of this community

Welcome to Team-BHP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCRider View Post
I've owned multiple cars in the past starting from an Opel Corsa, two ANHCs but with the worsening traffic I realized all I wanted was a small automatic car and settled on a Celerio AMT.
Now that's an interesting "upgrade". Don't you feel the need for a "badi gaadi" on highways?
SmartCat is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 11th November 2019, 22:16   #3
BHPian

Re: Feels great to be a part of this community

Thanks SmartCat. Also thanks also for all the great posts on finance and economics and i must say I've learnt a lot from them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmartCat View Post
Now that's an interesting "upgrade". Don't you feel the need for a "badi gaadi" on highways?
I would call it an "upgrade" in terms of lowering my stress levels My dad has a Creta MT and I lean on that for my long distance travels.
CCRider is offline   (2) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks