Team-BHP - Bolero Boy - Says Hi
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Introduce yourself (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introduce-yourself/)
-   -   Bolero Boy - Says Hi (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introduce-yourself/21557-bolero-boy-says-hi.html)

Hello Everybody,

I was so fasscinated with this site in such a short time, that i had to take time out of my schedule to ensure i visit everyday and read about all the stuff people had to say about. It includes their on road experiences, technical stuff, issues, after sales service brawls etc etc etc., I read so much and feel much better now, that i understand some aspects of the vehicles that i drive - and also that i can help others when they are in need based on some knowledge i have.
Well, I hail from Bangalore - but touring overseas most of the time. I ride a RX135 from 2000 and still is my first love. Never would give away that bike, but considering current situation in bangalore i don't dare to ride it peacefully as I used to. Its very rare that I ride my bike now a days.
In 2001 I bought a riveria red MPFI BS2 Zen.. Wow, what a car it is - every today is in immaculate condition and used to love driving it till recently. In Dec 2006 bought a bolero sportz and what a drift it was for me - from zen to bolero. Gifted my zen to my dad and started driving around my bolero. Speed is not my passion now - earlier it used to be !!!
Bolero - have done almost 6000 kms - went on long drive from Bangalore to kolhapur with family and enjoyed driving bolero every bit of it. Sure it has its disadvantages, but I still love it.

Working in IT field, taking around loads of work pressure - and very passionate about good food, and not to forget my love for my automobiles - thats sums up my introduction.

Look forward for a good and long association with this forum. I like it a lot..

-Girish.

hi bolero boy, welcome to this wonderful site. here's wishing that you have more wonderful times with that mean machine of yours. me too had one for a year (my cousin's). Had a terrific time with it, except for those few niggles. overall i regret having to give it back to him. hope to see you around with your experiences. put up your 5000kms report here.
cheers

G-BoleroBoy, Welcome to T-BHP. Nice to see people with similar interests.

I too own RX135 (22K) + Bolero Sports (65K)

Girish welcome to the bolero club..:) Bolero is an awesome vehicle i must say..i have been using it for the last 5 yrs now....All i got to say is it rocks..Just make sure you do the servicing on time..that's all you need to do. My bolero has clocked 1,50000 on the odo but still it runs like hell....keep rocking !!!

Good intro mate. Keep up the love for vehichles.
By the way, is there anything worth seeing in Kohlapur? I am planning trip to Goa (might be a bit far). So if Kohlapur is nice stop, i might do so!

Thanks everybody for your warm welcome. Its a nice feeling here.

There is nothing worth seeing - apart from a very nice temple, if you do wish to visit. I had been to my relatives there. Ofcourse, there are quite a few good places around. But I don't have much info as I myself was a guest to Kolhapur.

All take care - and drive safe..

Cheers,

Hey Jango...i have been a fan of bolero for some time.......it wud b great if i cud find a preowned one in a good condition.....lemme know if u come across any...
thnx

Quote:

Sure it has its disadvantages, but I still love it.
I agree. Something about the basic yet efficient nature of Mahindras is very appealing. They sure have character.

Welcome to the Team-BHP, G-Boleroboy. Have you got the 4x4?

Thanks GTO.
I intend to use my Bolero on road only - most of it is city drive. hence, did not go for 4x4.. Just happy with 2X2.

Cheers,

Quote:

Originally Posted by G-BoleroBoy (Post 379003)
Thanks GTO.
I intend to use my Bolero on road only - most of it is city drive. hence, did not go for 4x4.. Just happy with 2X2.

Cheers,

On lighter side..... Some of the Bangalore "ROADS" require 4x4 especially in rainy season!.