Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 14th November 2019, 21:39   #1
BANNED

Hello to Team-BHP!

Hi to All,

It feels great to Finally be a part of the Forum which I was closely following from long years.

Team-bhp helped me to make my knowledge about automobile to make the decision for myself and can advise to friends and family.

Full Name is Poorwang Desai, Currently based out of Gandhinagar, Gujarat and working as a Network Security Engineer in Private firm in Ahmedabad, Gujarat.

Looking forward to have a great discussion about the automobiles and the places which can be explore with the help of the information share on the forum.

I own Scorpio 4x4 2015 Model and Swift VDi from 2013, and probably add one more in coming year.

I hope, I will be able to contribute meaningful stuff which i know and that can be help full for other members of forum.
pd_scorpio is offline   (11) Thanks
Old 15th November 2019, 09:40   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Hello to Team-BHP!

Welcome to the forum Poorwang. Nice to have you in the forum.
SJM1214 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th November 2019, 07:13   #3
Team-BHP Support

Hi Poorwang,

Welcome to Team-BHP. Good to have you on board.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pd_scorpio View Post
Team-bhp helped me to make my knowledge about automobile to make the decision for myself and can advise to friends and family.
Glad to know that the forum has been of help to you.

Quote:
I own Scorpio 4x4 2015 Model and Swift VDi from 2013, and probably add one more in coming year.
We will look forward to detailed ownership reviews from you.

Quote:
Looking forward to have a great discussion about the automobiles and the places which can be explore with the help of the information share on the forum.
Quote:
I hope, I will be able to contribute meaningful stuff which i know and that can be help full for other members of forum.
Iamsure you will have a lot to contribute. Please take some time to go through Team-BHP's posting rules.

See you on the forum.
Aditya is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd November 2019, 20:26   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pd_scorpio View Post

Hi Poorwang,

I am deciding to get a new <20lakh SUV ...not the compact ones ...that leaves only Scorpio and Storme.

I shall really like to hear your opinion about Scorpio, not just from the driver's point of view but the passengers' also. How comfortable it is for long drives?

And welcome from a fellow new member.
Drkalgaonkar is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd November 2019, 22:07   #5
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drkalgaonkar View Post
Hi Poorwang,

I am deciding to get a new <20lakh SUV ...not the compact ones ...that leaves only Scorpio and Storme.

I shall really like to hear your opinion about Scorpio, not just from the driver's point of view but the passengers' also. How comfortable it is for long drives?

And welcome from a fellow new member.

Third row is getting bumpy sometimes otherwise you can go with scorpio.

Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks