Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 24th November 2019, 17:54   #1
BHPian

When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it - Paulo Coelho

Hello everyone

This is Akshay Prakash from the city of Joy- and joyed I am since I got the approval mail yesterday! It made the weekend special.

I, originally, hail from picturesque Town of Ranchi and am currently based out of Kolkata. I am a general insurance professional.

I have been a fan of Team-BHP for quite some time now but I could finally muster the courage to apply for membership only few days ago - I must admit I was afraid of rejection and kept delaying. After I applied this week I was nervous and kept checking my mail every few hours!

This was my first attempt and I am very grateful to moderators for allowing me to be a part of this esteemed community!

I am mindful of the standard BHPians are required to keep and would do everything to meet the same every single time.

My love with automobile started way back in 2001 when I bought my first machine - a Yamaha! Since then I have owned a Dzire in 2011 and a Honda WR-V in 2017.

I look forward to being an active member of this forum, to learn, to share, to live!
PAkshay is offline   (9) Thanks
Old 24th November 2019, 19:55   #2
Team-BHP Support

re: When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it - Paulo Coelho

Welcome aboard Akshay. Glad to have you, and look forward to your contributions on various threads.

Please remember to read through the Dos and Don'ts before you begin posting.

Last edited by Chetan_Rao : 24th November 2019 at 19:57. Reason: Link
Chetan_Rao is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 24th November 2019, 20:43   #3
BHPian

re: When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it - Paulo Coelho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chetan_Rao View Post
Welcome aboard Akshay. Glad to have you, and look forward to your contributions on various threads.

Please remember to read through the Dos and Don'ts before you begin posting.
Most certainly I will do that. In fact I have already been familiarizing myself with forum rules for the past few days.

Will try contributing to different threads in due course.

Thanks a ton for welcoming words.
PAkshay is offline   (2) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks