Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 2nd December 2019, 09:38   #1
BHPian

Hello everyone

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for accepting me to this lovely forum.

My name is Srikanth and I'm based around Navi Mumbai and Dombivili. I have been following Team-BHP for a very long time (close to ten years i feel) and found it really informative and helpful whenever i had car issues or select a new car.

Presently i am driving a TATA Nexon XZA+ purchased about a month back. My previous cars were a Ford Figo Petrol and before that a Ford Ikon SXi with that sweet 1.6 engine (have so many fond memories with this car).

I hope i will a good addition to the forums and be a part of the wonderful community.

Regards,

Sriks

Last edited by sriks : 2nd December 2019 at 12:31. Reason: added more details
sriks is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 3rd December 2019, 13:16   #2
Team-BHP Support

Re: Hello everyone

Hi Srikanth,

Welcome to Team-BHP. Good to have you here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sriks View Post
I have been following Team-BHP for a very long time (close to ten years i feel) and found it really informative and helpful whenever i had car issues or select a new car.
Glad to know that Team-BHP has been of help to you.

Quote:
Presently i am driving a TATA Nexon XZA+ purchased about a month back. My previous cars were a Ford Figo Petrol and before that a Ford Ikon SXi with that sweet 1.6 engine (have so many fond memories with this car).
You've owned one of my favourite cars - the Ikon 1.6 SXi. The Nexon's pretty good as well. We would love to have detailed ownership reviews from you.

Please take some time to go through Team-BHP's posting rules.

See you on the forum.

Last edited by Chetan_Rao : 3rd December 2019 at 14:17. Reason: Extra [/quote] tag removed.
Aditya is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 3rd December 2019, 14:03   #3
BHPian

Re: Hello everyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aditya View Post
Hi Srikanth,

Welcome to Team-BHP. Good to have you here.

Glad to know that Team-BHP has been of help to you.

You've owned one of my favourite cars - the Ikon 1.6 SXi. The Nexon's pretty good as well. We would love to have detailed ownership reviews from you.

Please take some time to go through Team-BHP's posting rules.

See you on the forum.

Thanks for the warm welcome.

Yes the Ikon 1.6 SXi was a gem of a car. We had gone to Ford that time to get the Ikon Flair (you know buy base model, get Ford name without the price pinch). The showroom sales manager was smart. Made me test ride the 1.6Sxi on an empty road. There was no looking back at that point. Brought home a Silver one.

The Nexon is also an awesome car, still getting used to it. Got it on 5th November and drove around 1150kms so far. Planning a long drive this weekend, was waiting for that so that i can write a nice long ownership review (Spoiler: Had got a car which kept on giving me an EPAS warning light from the second day). Still getting used to driving a Crossover coming from a First Gen Figo. Felt the Fords managed to stay more steadyk on the road better.

Regards,

Srikanth

Last edited by Sheel : 3rd December 2019 at 14:37. Reason: Fixing broken quote.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed