Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 8th December 2019, 13:57   #1
BHPian

Hello fellow petrol-heads!

Hi Guys,
My name is Krishna, I am a Solutions Architect in an IT startup here at Bangalore, my native place is a small village called Koppam(KL 52), Palakkad District.

I have been a regular visitor to the forums for quite a while but did not join as I had nothing much to offer towards the forums at the time. I hope now I will be able to help in whatever way possible now that I have joined.

I used to be more of a bike person than a car person, I mean I had a great interest in cars but it was just limited to driving them and spotting them, had never considered joining a forum and being part of the community up until no.
Now that doesn't mean I am not in love with cars but my expertise lies more in the 2 wheeled areas is all. I used to be pretty active back at the leading motorcycle forum up until a few years back(I had joined there in early 2009 and was active till about '16) and used to have a well to do review website of my own where I used to post long writeups about bikes and gears and pieces of equipment I used to use.

My love towards anything with an engine started very early, my father and grandfather were a big inspiration in that front, both were very much passionate petrolheads, learnt to drive at a young age , my Dad used to work as a Warehouse Manager in a big Cargo firm in KSA and his office was way out in an industrial area where there were just kms of empty roads and huge empty parking lots, every Friday he used to take both me and my elder brother there and teach us the basics, I was probably in 5th standard and my brother in 6th at the time.

But then we settled back to Kerala a few years later and I got hooked onto bikes more.

Now as far as Vehicles in the family goes

My dad used to own a Renault sedan, Toyota Corolla, and a Nissan Pathfinder during the entirety of his stay in KSA. While he had an MS Alto and Dzire ZDi while in Kerala both of which we sold post 1L kms.

My grandfather used to own an HM Ambassedor, Fiat Premier Padmini(He had done a full engine swap and custom interior for it too, this was was back in the mid-late 90's I believe) and the Chetak and Rajdoot as far as the bikes goes, the 2 wheeler bug comes from the grandfather.

As of now I have the 2018 Ford Ecxosport Titanium S Diesel, took delivery of it in Nov 2018, just finished a year of woning it, have put 29k kms on it so far and still going strong. I have a CBR 250R since 2013 and have the bike with me even now. Have put about 53k kms on it most of it from 2013-2017, haven't been riding much for the last 2-3 years. Have owned the Yamaha CruxR, Pulsar 220F, Duke 390(1st gen) and the Yamaha R3(1st gen) so far.

So that's about it, hoping to be part of this wonderful forum and contribute in any way I can. So see you guys around.

Cheers
Krishna
krishnaprasadgg is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 8th December 2019, 20:44   #2
BHPian

re: Hello fellow petrol-heads!

Welcome aboard. Nice to see you here as well. Waiting for the Ecosport S detailed review.
Xaos636 is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks