Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 9th December 2019, 11:32   #1

Greetings from Hyderabad

Hi All,
I appreciate the help from the moderators during the application process and thank them for giving me this chance to learn from the best on this forum. I grew up in and around Mumbai and currently live in Hyderabad and practice biomedical research for a profession. I used to own a Red Honda Civic (coupe) long back and after that mostly used public transport. Last two years i rode an electric bicycle which used to take up two hours a day in commute, so i finally went for a motorbike (my first) - a Bajaj CT100 b. In fact i did not know to ride a geared bike until lately. I now use it regularly. This forum helped me in choosing the bike for which i am grateful. Also learned about basic maintenance here and else where and do a few things by myself now. It is a joy doing it by myself and i want to be a bit more proficient in working with the bike. One reason i wanted to join the forum - to learn. Apart from the solid technical expertise of the members here, some of the posts also have an alluring literary quality that i greatly enjoy. Looking forward to good times. Thank you, Arvind.
arvindj is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 11th December 2019, 13:22   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Greetings from Hyderabad

Hi arvindj,

Welcome to Team-BHP!

Which generation of the Honda Civic did you have? The old coupe is an interesting car. It would be great if you could share some images on the forum.

Cheers!
TusharK
Old 13th December 2019, 15:11   #3

Re: Greetings from Hyderabad

Thanks TusharK. It was a 1998 make. Unfortunately, I don't have photos right now. I would have to dig for them. I sold the car back in 2009 when I moved to a city with decent public transport. The coupe was excellent on mileage (~45 mpg on freeway) and was extremely reliable. People said that my car had a nice zip as the air intake system was modded. In about 8 years of ownership never spent money on repairs. Once dislodged the muffler but that was my mistake.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed