Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 9th December 2019, 22:17   #1
BANNED

Finally, my "delayed" union with Team-BHP

Hi all
Myself Mansoor Ali from God's own country. I am hardcore fan of team BHP since 2010. From 2014 onwards i am trying to get admission into this forum. As my title says the union was delayed,but it is united at last. I am feeling the happiness of an orthopedic surgeon who at last succeeded in uniting a non union or delayed union of a bone.

I am an orthopaedic surgeon by profession who love to travel but gets less time to travel.
I like old 80s and 90s malayalam,hindi and tamil music.

I owned an Alto, polo, Verna in past. All are sold.
Presently having a Jazz CVT, but it will bid adieu tomorrow or day after tomorrow. I am waiting for my next Marazzo.

And a big thanks to all admin and moderators to get me in

Last edited by BlackPearl : 10th December 2019 at 04:58. Reason: Rectified a typo, thanks
The Orion is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 10th December 2019, 10:20   #2
BHPian

Re: Finally, my "delayed" union with Team-BHP

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Orion View Post
As my title says the union was delayed,but it is united at last. I am feeling the happiness of an orthopedic surgeon who at last succeeded in uniting a non union or delayed union of a bone.
I had a very different idea of "union", thankfully your post clarified stuff and helped clear the cobwebs in my head
Quote:
Presently having a Jazz CVT, but it will bid adieu tomorrow or day after tomorrow. I am waiting for my next Marazzo.
Interesting upgrade! What made you go from a hatch/sedan to an MUV? Congratulations though... It didn't win COTY for nothing
Also, story behind the username?
Iyencar is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th December 2019, 10:40   #3
BANNED

Quote:
Interesting upgrade! What made you go from a hatch/sedan to an MUV? Congratulations though... It didn't win COTY for nothing
Also, story behind the username?
When i was working in a hospital my daily run was very small( it was like a jail ),maximum 20 km per day and monthly hardly 1000 km. I quit hospital job and started my own small set up, so running increased. and also sundays become free so again more drive with family including parents.
So i wanted a 7 seater with diesel. the options are very less. Innova crysta steeply priced, didn't like ertiga or BR-V ( no offence meant to proud owners) and I think I got a good offer from Mahindra,so ended up with marazzo.
I liked the car very much and kids too. After all Marazoo won the "COTY"by team BHP.

My clinic name is Orion Ortho clinic

Last edited by The Orion : 10th December 2019 at 10:52. Reason: Fixing quotes
The Orion is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 10th December 2019, 11:40   #4
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Hi all
Myself Mansoor Ali from God's own country. I am hardcore fan of team BHP since 2010. From 2014 onwards I am trying to get admission into this forum. As my title says the union was delayed,but it is united at last. I am feeling the happiness of an orthopedic surgeon who at last succeeded in uniting a non union or delayed union of a bone.
Welcome to Team-BHP Mansoor! Glad to have you onboard.

Quote:
I am an orthopaedic surgeon by profession who love to travel but get less time to travel.
I like old 80s and 90s malayalam, hindi and tamil music.
Doctors and cars have a special bond for sure. I remember car ads which said 'doctor owned' - those commanded a higher premium than others.

Quote:
Looking forward to your experience with the Marazzo. Do start a thread once you get the car. That said, do take a look at the rules before you begin.
blackwasp is offline   (3) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks