Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 11th January 2020, 12:55   #1
BHPian

Greetings from Vadodara

Hello BHPians;

Thank you for giving me opportunity to be member of this community. This is Anirudh and Greetings from Vadodara (Gujarat). I run an ITES company and provide various solutions to online media, classified & e-commerce industries.

Since childhood I love cars. During that time, we used to count number of cars passing on roads by looking through window from my room. I loved those colorful Maruti 800s (I believe that model was offered in more colors than today).

After completing study, I started my career around 2001 as Software Developer in a company and luckily got chance to work on a project to build online classifieds to buy and sell used cars in Finland (https://www.nettiauto.com). This portal is now no. 1 in it's category and still uses 70% of it's original code even after almost 20 years. Here childhood love turned into passion about cars. By working on this and similar other projects worldwide, I got considerable horizontal knowledge about worldwide automotive industry and cars. I also made up my mind to buy following car when I could afford.

Today I can afford to by this one but sadly this look & feel and configuration is not available and BMW 3 series has received lot of facelifts and engineering upgrades. So my interest from this car gradually vanished.

I bought my first car Indica Xeta GLS in 2008 as. During searching various information about cars in India during that time I stumbled upon Team-BHP and since then I have been using it for various purposes like getting help about running and maintaining cars, new car reviews, trends in Indian and Foreign auto-industry etc. Gradually I also felt to become member of the community to share my knowledge, opinoin, help etc. on various topics. That's why I am here.

After driving Indica Xeta GLS, I bought Fiat Punto 1.3 Active and finally now have Ford EcoSport Titanium TDCI. In future I would like to upgrade to Tata Harrier 7 seater version or XUV 5OO (or any other similar 7 seater SUV).

Apart from Motoring, My hobbies are Off-roading (mostly on bikes), Traveling and Astronomy.
arzala is offline   (9) Thanks
Old 13th January 2020, 12:37   #2
Team-BHP Support

Re: Greetings from Vadodara

Hi Anirudh,

Welcome to Team-BHP. Good to have you here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arzala View Post
After completing study, I started my career around 2001 as Software Developer in a company and luckily got chance to work on a project to build online classifieds to buy and sell used cars in Finland (https://www.nettiauto.com). This portal is now no. 1 in it's category and still uses 70% of it's original code even after almost 20 years.
Really nice to know this. Well done.

Quote:
Here childhood love turned into passion about cars. By working on this and similar other projects worldwide, I got considerable horizontal knowledge about worldwide automotive industry and cars.
Feels good when our childhood dreams are converted to career goals. I wish you all the best in your quest for acquiring your dream car.

Quote:
I also made up my mind to buy following car when I could afford.

Today I can afford to by this one but sadly this look & feel and configuration is not available and BMW 3 series has received lot of facelifts and engineering upgrades. So my interest from this car gradually vanished.
I suggest you look at the used car market. You'll surely find a sweet deal on the old 3.

Quote:
After driving Indica Xeta GLS, I bought Fiat Punto 1.3 Active and finally now have Ford EcoSport Titanium TDCI. In future I would like to upgrade to Tata Harrier 7 seater version or XUV 5OO (or any other similar 7 seater SUV).
That's quite a lot of cars that you have owned. We'd like to have detailed ownership reviews from you.

Quote:
Apart from Motoring, My hobbies are Off-roading (mostly on bikes), Traveling and Astronomy.
You'll find threads on almost all the subjects that you have mentioned on the forum.

Please take some time to go through Team-BHP's posting rules.

See you on the forum.
Aditya is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks