Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 13th January 2020, 04:09   #1
BHPian

Howdy my fellow Team-BHPians

The feeling is surreal as I got approved as a member on this forum after multiple spells of registration and rejection with extremely long and extended periods of ignorance over the past 8 years.

I was introduced to Team BHP for the first time when my cousin showed us some spy shots of the then under development 1st gen MS Swift Dzires on team BHP in 2008 when dad was scouting for a new car. The next encounter was when I came across the famous " Love Cars Live Cars" stuck on his car and then a casual tour of the website of which I was a regular reader ever since.

I am a Malayali from Bangalore who is currently settled in Dubai working in the retail industry with an MNC as an operations manager. I am currently in the process of getting my license here and plan to buy my own first car which would in all probability be a Honda Civic.

Our family currently has a 2009 MS Swift Dzire(147***km) used by my dad as his daily commute. A 2016 Toyota Innova Crystal( 58***km) used by my brother and a 2011 VW Vento TDI( 134****km) inherited from my brother which i used until i moved to this country about 6 months back. My college life was spent on the saddle of my 2010 TVS Apache RTR180( 101***km) which is relaxing in retirement alongside my 2017 RE standard 350(21***km) which is used by my younger brother now.
Jessierider is offline   (11) Thanks
Old 14th January 2020, 10:07   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Howdy my fellow Team-BHPians

Hi Jessierider,

Glad that you are a finally a member now.

Nice set of vehicles you got at home. Do share pictures of all of them, the cars as well as bikes. Also, do share an ownership review of the Civic once you get it.

There are a few BHPians in Dubai. I am sure you will find a few cars with Team-BHP stickers there.

Look forward to reading your posts.
Old 17th January 2020, 04:00   #3
BHPian

Re: Howdy my fellow Team-BHPians

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiragM View Post
Hi Jessierider,

There are a few BHPians in Dubai. I am sure you will find a few cars with Team-BHP stickers there.
Absolutely! Looking forward to meeting a few of them as well. Thank you so much for the response.
I am looking forward to penning down a long term review of my Apache which has just completed a lakh KM and still running strong.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed