Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 23rd January 2020, 09:51   #1
BHPian

Hello Team-BHP

Hello team BHP. I'm Cyriac from Cherthala, Kerala. I'm a third officer in the merchant navy. I've always enjoyed reading travelogues on the team bhp forum and researched a lot on the forum while buying my first car. I bought a Mahindra Marazzo just last month and made close to 2000km till now. Planning on a drive to velankanni next month. I'm on vacation currently and I'll be going back to sea after a couple of months. Hoping to have a good time here on the forum and participate in some productive discussions.
Joscyriac is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 23rd January 2020, 12:39   #2
Distinguished - BHPian

re: Hello Team-BHP

Hello Joscyriac/Cyriac. Welcome to the forum. See you around!

Nice 2000kms in a new Marazzo. That's good running in a month. Which trim is it? Any mods done / planned? I hope you get time to check on the forum from your internet allowances while on the seas too.
Old 23rd January 2020, 14:07   #3
BHPian

re: Hello Team-BHP

Hi Cyriac. Welcome to Team-bhp, I too am a newbie. Enjoy your drive to Velankanni. Expecting a Travelogue, from you as well. Drive safe. Enjoy your trip.
Old 24th January 2020, 15:36   #4
BHPian

Re: Hello Team-BHP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reinhard View Post
Hello Joscyriac/Cyriac. Welcome to the forum. See you around!

Nice 2000kms in a new Marazzo. That's good running in a month. Which trim is it? Any mods done / planned? I hope you get time to check on the forum from your internet allowances while on the seas too.
Thank you Reinhard. It's a pearl white M2.
I did buy some basic accessories from the dealer. The biggest letdown was they wouldn't fit for me an aftermarket infotainment which i found online and I'd have to buy only from them if i want to not lose my warranty. So i went with a very basic Pioneer setup. But then it gets the job done ie listen to the music, radio, reverse cam and so.
Pretty happy with my marazzo. I was very apprehensive about buying a car of that dimensions but she really is very easy to handle. We went to Ooty before the first service and i didn't break a sweat in the ghats driving her.
Old 24th January 2020, 17:26   #5
BHPian

Re: Hello Team-BHP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joscyriac View Post
Hello team BHP. I'm Cyriac from Cherthala, Kerala. I'm a third officer in the merchant navy. I've always enjoyed reading travelogues on the team bhp forum and researched a lot on the forum while buying my first car. I bought a Mahindra Marazzo just last month and made close to 2000km till now. Planning on a drive to velankanni next month. I'm on vacation currently and I'll be going back to sea after a couple of months. Hoping to have a good time here on the forum and participate in some productive discussions.
Welcome on board Joscyriac!

TBhp is a great place to be for a petrol head. Wish you million safe and happy miles on your Marazzo. Do post your travelogue.

Safe seas and fair winds, for when you are driving the other big one

Last edited by chaturgaurav : 24th January 2020 at 17:27. Reason: Spellcheck
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks