Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 13th February 2020, 11:08   #1
BHPian

Hello BHPians!

This is Rajarshi joining in from city of joy.
Warm greetings from my side to all fellow members of Team-BHP.

I am 25, cyber security consultant by profession working in one of big four consulting firms.

Honestly this was my third attempt to wear Team-BHP badge (I started trying when I was in 12th). It is wonderful to see the gates open.

Whenever you spot me you will instantly understand that food is my second love after cars. My eyes are always drooling for food if there is no automobile nearby. My friends often get mad when I suddenly relish alloys fitted on a cab and ask the cab driver about specifications.

I had one pre-owned Volkswagen Polo 1.2 TDI (2012) till January this year. But due to several complaints from my wallet I finally had to say goodbye to the german.

I just welcomed home a Toyota Glanza (G, M/T) in Insta Blue colour. I will write a detailed ownership experience soon in the upcoming weekend.
rajarshi94 is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 13th February 2020, 18:31   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Hello BHPians!

Hi rajarshi94,

Welcome to Team-BHP!

While VW aftersales is not exactly cheap, was there any particular issue with your Polo?

It would be great if you could share your ownership experience of a pre-owned Polo 1.2 TDI.

Cheers!
TusharK
TusharK is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 13th February 2020, 21:31   #3
BHPian

Re: Hello BHPians!

Thanks TusharK. Yes I will definitely share my experience with Volkswagen service. The car itself was very good but the service is bit shady in Kolkata.
I have not paid less than 25 grands in any of my visits to Volkswagen Kolkata service station (there are two workshops in Kolkata and both of them are owned by OSL Group). I will soon write my experience in detail to elaborate those 25 grands.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed