Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 19th February 2020, 10:42   #1
BHPian

Hi all!

I'm so glad to finally be a Team-BHPian, on my second try too!

I have been a fan and follower of this forum from around 2010, when I was still in college, and have been on here pretty much every single day, following the passionate discussions, drooling over the DIY's, awaiting scoops, day-dreaming on the detailed travelogues, and even turning to the various threads for advice on non-auto related matters.

Team-BHP is such a wealth of knowledge, that it has turned me into an automotive aficionado that advises friends and family on all matters auto related. For instance, when my father was looking to buy a compact sedan but was abroad at the time, I sent him Team-BHP's review of the Dzire which resulted in him asking me to book the vehicle without so much as a test-drive.

I will end this intro with a short note on myself. I am about 29, married, a lawyer with a masters degree in International Business Laws, and an entrepreneur based in Bangalore. My wife is also a lawyer by training with a masters in corporate law, and is presently an entrepreneur herself. It's funny how life turns out! We have two dogs, a cat, and routinely rescue/foster kittens.

I started driving on a Nano (still the best city vehicle in my humble opinion), presently own an i10, and am in the market for a second vehicle.

I look forward to being party to the various discussions on this great forum!

Drive Safe and be well!

- Coyote
Coyote is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 19th February 2020, 12:54   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Re: Hi all!

Welcome Coyote! Great to have you with us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coyote View Post
For instance, when my father was looking to buy a compact sedan but was abroad at the time, I sent him Team-BHP's review of the Dzire which resulted in him asking me to book the vehicle without so much as a test-drive.
Thank you. Appreciate the trust .

Quote:
I started driving on a Nano (still the best city vehicle in my humble opinion)
One heck of a car. I took it to Pawna for our Official Review and even my family was impressed with the cute little car.
GTO is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th February 2020, 13:05   #3
BHPian

Warm welcome Coyote. I bumped in because of your handle inspired by your profession ?

Nano is a perfect car for Bangalore. I wish you all the best and generate great memories here.
Old 19th February 2020, 13:34   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
Welcome Coyote! Great to have you with us.
My very first post and it's responded to by GTO himself! I'm beyond the moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thermodynamics View Post
Warm welcome Coyote. I bumped in because of your handle inspired by your profession ?
Thank you Thermodynamics, it was one of the reasons
Coyote is offline   (2) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks