Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 10th March 2020, 13:53   #1
BHPian

It's official! I am also a BHPian

Hello Everyone,
I am Abdul Basith from Kerala, in my early twenties beginning to frame my life. First time I came across Team-Bhp was when I was in my 8th grade i.e 2012 I guess. Since then I have been longing to be a part of this elite community. This is my third attempt for membership. Still remember the first attempt as if I was writing my Semester exam at college. Unfortunately, failed in the exam and this time I came well prepared and Bingo!! I am IN.
I would like to thank all the moderators at Team Bhp Support who approved my membership at Team Bhp.

The travelogue section hooked me most to Team Bhp. I still remember the first travelogue I read here. That was on a Leh - Ladakh journey and that was the first time I came to know about those magical places. Till day I eagerly wait for upcoming travelogues on the forum and always dream of that one day when I will make to those places. Every travelogue here is packed with detail and all sorts of information. Such is the quality of the forum. It simply gives you the feeling of being at the place itself. Truly epic.

Not to mention about the level of information on everything related to automobile world. This truly is the only place to look for any information related to the automobile world. With such huge number of experts and knowledgeable personalities aboard it is such a honor to be a part here.

Once again I thank the moderators for letting me In and I shall abide to the Rules and Policies of the forum and make sure to keep up to the standard of this Elite community.
Regards,
A.Basith
#ABTorquey is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 11th March 2020, 14:20   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: It's official! I am also a BHPian

Hello Abdul Basith,

Welcome to the forum. Glad you did not stop trying after your application was rejected. Tell us about yourself. What do you do, what are your hobbies, etc.

Since you love to read the travelogues, why not write one yourself. Write about a place you recently visited or a trip you went on. Also share with us what cars / bikes you have at home and share pictures of them. Why not start ownership reviews?

See you around.
Old 11th March 2020, 15:39   #3
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiragM View Post
Hello Abdul Basith,

Welcome to the forum. Glad you did not stop trying after your application was rejected. Tell us about yourself. What do you do, what are your hobbies, etc.

Since you love to read the travelogues, why not write one yourself. Write about a place you recently visited or a trip you went on. Also share with us what cars / bikes you have at home and share pictures of them. Why not start ownership reviews?

See you around.
Hello Sir,
Good to see you, I've come across many of your posts on the forum. I am 22 now just finished my graduation and currently doing an internship in an accounting firm.
Yeah, writing a travelogue is always in mind just waiting for that one big trip to happen. I have to make sure the content is interesting right.

We have a 2016 Volkswagen Polo TDI in our stable going strong. Maybe a review on my next car.
And just can't afford not to be a member on this wonderful community. Have been watching from outside for years and knocked thrice and the doors opened at last..

Cheers,
Old 14th March 2020, 15:04   #4
BHPian

Welcome to the forum my friend Abdul.

Just to let you know, your choice of the handle here will not allow anyone to visit your profile page. That is a good way to ensure privacy at TBhp
Old 15th March 2020, 17:55   #5
Senior - BHPian

Welcome, buddy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunilch View Post
Welcome to the forum my friend Abdul.

Just to let you know, your choice of the handle here will not allow anyone to visit your profile page. That is a good way to ensure privacy at TBhp
Here, privacy, forget it.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks