Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 7th May 2020, 18:13   #1
BHPian

Happy to be a BHPian

Thank you for accepting my membership request. Love to be attached to this large forum of an automotive world which matches my childhood passion. After crossing 52 up and down years shall get some chance to share and learn of my love to travel.

I am an Interior Designer from Kolkata.

At this moment I own a Ford Ecosport TDCI Titanium and Innova Crysta GX Manual.

I love to drive long distances in a car, which dragged my interest to this automotive platform.

Wish to own a 4wd/AWD in future, if all vertex coincides after this hard times we are facing due to COVID-19.

Thank you again and would like to share my travel experiences through posts shortly.
Travelmania is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 8th May 2020, 10:13   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Happy to be a BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travelmania View Post
Thank you for accepting my membership request. Love to be attached to this large forum of an automotive world which matches my childhood passion. After crossing 52 up and down years shall get some chance to share and learn of my love to travel.

I am an Interior Designer from Kolkata.
Welcome to Team-BHP Travelmania, glad to have you onboard.

Quote:

I love to drive long distances in a car, which dragged my interest to this automotive platform.
Love both the cars, but the Innova is the ultimate tourer on Indian roads for upto 5 people. The massive boot (3rd row folded), Toyota reliability and the sorted suspension are unparalleled.

Quote:
Wish to own a 4wd/AWD in future, if all vertex coincides after this hard times we are facing due to COVID-19.
True, an AWD or a 4x4 would allow you to go to even the off-beat places where a 2wd would get stuck.

Quote:
Thank you again and would like to share my travel experiences through posts shortly.
Looking at your handle, its no surprise that you love to travel. Looking forward to your threads.
blackwasp is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 30th May 2020, 23:36   #3
BHPian

Re: Happy to be a BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travelmania View Post
Your thought coincides with mine in many ways, and I am from Kolkata too. I also own an ecosport and did a very long distance Kolkata to Kerala last year. I am also a big fan of 4x4, and hoping to bring either an Endeavour or a Thar at home next.

Last edited by ampere : 31st May 2020 at 00:19. Reason: Compacted quoted post
topse is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks