Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 8th May 2020, 14:21   #1
BHPian

Hip Hip...Hooray!

Hi hello everyone,
Yes, my inbox has a mail finally which says my membership got approved. Thanks to the admin and moderators for welcoming me to this beloved forum. I have been following this forum rigorously from more than 10 years and lost the count of failed attempts I made in this journey and here I'm finally.

I'm 36 years old, working as a software engineer located in Hyderabad currently. I completed my UG and worked for 10 years in Chennai and recently shifted to Hyderabad.

I'm a bike & car fanatic which is the reason I'm here today to explore myself, post my drive experiences. My other interests are cooking & photography.

My past car(s):
Hyundai i20 (Petrol) - 2008 to 2018
Toyota Etios (Diesel) - 2010 to 2013

Current car:
Mahindra Marazzo - 2018 to present

My past bike(s):
Honda Unicorn - 2006 to 2009
Royal Enfield Bullet Electra - 2009 to 2013

Current bike:
Piaggio Vespa SXL 150 - 2016 to present
ManneAtWheelz is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 8th May 2020, 15:10   #2
Distinguished - BHPian

re: Hip Hip...Hooray!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManneAtWheelz View Post
Hi hello everyone,
Yes, my inbox has a mail finally which says my membership got approved. Thanks to the admin and moderators for welcoming me to this beloved forum. I have been following this forum rigorously from more than 10 years and lost the count of failed attempts I made in this journey and here I'm finally.
Welcome to the forum ManneAtWheelz. Hope to see good ownership threads from you soon! Ah - you sold a diesel Etios in just 3 years? That must be one of fastest that any owner has parted with an Etios D! Why so?
And a Marazzo. One of the most underappreciated cars on sale right now. Lovely car that! I hope you use it for plenty road trips? Some travelogues also to be expected from you then?

See you on the forum mate. Stay safe!
Reinhard is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 11th May 2020, 12:18   #3
BHPian

Re: Hip Hip...Hooray!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reinhard View Post
Welcome to the forum ManneAtWheelz. Hope to see good ownership threads from you soon!
Thanks you Reinhard, sure you can expect. I will start the ownership thread with my current car.
ManneAtWheelz is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks