Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 9th May 2020, 22:48   #1
BHPian

From being an avid reader to becoming a member

Being an avid reader of the forum from the past 5 years finally I have become a member of the forum. I am extremely excited to contribute and thankful to the moderators for approving my membership. I will remember this day fondly just like the other special occasions in my life thats how important this membership is to me.

Now coming to life in usual, I am pursuing my MBA and have a Civic Hybrid and Fortuner 4x4 Automatic 2015 as my steeds. I also got my first new car as a Creta Petrol Automatic for a brief period of one year and eventually selling it before moving out to pursue an MBA. The things that really helped me in making up my mind while purchasing it were the team-bhp official review and member a4anurag's extensive ownership log of his own creta.

I would also like to take this opportunity to thank the moderators for keeping the forum accessible to all and maintaining the standards of the forum so well.

Hope to become a distinguished bhpian or a moderator someday.

Till next time when I hopefully post the ownership review of my next car.
Saubhagya
sv97 is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 10th May 2020, 13:13   #2
Team-BHP Support

Re: From being an avid reader to becoming a member

Hi Saubhagya,

Welcome to Team-BHP. Good to have you here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sv97 View Post
I also got my first new car as a Creta Petrol Automatic for a brief period of one year and eventually selling it before moving out to pursue an MBA. The things that really helped me in making up my mind while purchasing it were the team-bhp official review and member a4anurag's extensive ownership log of his own creta.
Good to hear the Team-BHP has been of help to you. The Creta is a fine crossover and serves the needs of most people. Though I am not a fan of the new one's design, I am sure it will be even more impressive than its predecessor.

Quote:
Till next time when I hopefully post the ownership review of my next car.
We will look forward to a detailed ownership review from you.

Please take some time to go through Team-BHP's posting rules.

See you on the forum.
Old 10th May 2020, 13:26   #3
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aditya View Post
Though I am not a fan of the new one's design, I am sure it will be even more impressive than its predecessor.

We will look forward to a detailed ownership review from you.
Thank you so much Aditya. I have similar thoughts as you on the design front even though I haven't seen one in flesh yet.

When again I am in the market for my next car I will most probably go for seltos over this or maybe something completely different altogether.
Old 10th May 2020, 18:15   #4
BANNED

I too felt the same.
The new gen Creta does not look as good as one might have thought. Though it will have its lovers, I will prefer Seltos over it anyday.

Note from Support: Please run a spell-check. Thanks!

Last edited by aah78 : 10th May 2020 at 18:54. Reason: Typos fixed.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks