Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 13th March 2007, 13:54   #1
BHPian

Hi... to all those worshipers of those mean machines !!!

Hi All,

I'm Naman, in 4th yr. doing engg from IIT Delhi. I just love cars and speed. There can be a day when i don't eat but there can't be a day when i don't get behind the wheels. My dream machine is a Civic with all the mods one can think off. .....

Anyways, lets get back to reality... I've a M800. Top speed achieved : 130 on the speedo.... on Delhi-Gurgaon expressway .

We are buying a new Galaxy Grey Honda City Vtec... infact delivery expected by the weekend. But that will be with my dad. will get my hands on it during the weekends.

I have been reading the threads here for a couple of months now. I would also like to share a bad experience with me. Couple of yrs ago i got pioneer speakers in my M800 which turned out to be fakes...... From then i have been ulta careful and due to that haven't been able to find a trustworthy dealer in delhi...

Anyways I want to get some basic upgradation to the vtec. Starting with the tyres..... AVS ES 100 195/60 on the stock alloys is what i want. they just look too good besides everyone here has had a good time with them.... Next is to get philips rally 100/90 bulbs.... i don't know if i'll need a relay as well. I also want to get JBL compos in the fronts and 6x9 coaxs in the rear with a 4 way amp. dad is completely against subs. ....

Please advice me..... From next time i'll post in the right section

I think this is theeeeeeeee best place to make friends with all those car crazy dudes (and dudettes) and learn things which otherwise no one will tell you.

Hoping for a great time here !!!!

Cya..
Naman
Old 13th March 2007, 14:23   #2
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
learn things which otherwise no one will tell you.
Absolutely true & welcome to Team-BHP.
Old 13th March 2007, 22:41   #3
Senior - BHPian

welcome aboard naman.!

am sure you will soon find the answers for your queries but post them in the right section (or search for similar threads)

have a pleasant stay here.!

cheers
faithless

Last edited by faithless_1984 : 13th March 2007 at 22:44.
Old 14th March 2007, 11:49   #4
Senior - BHPian

Welcome to the TeamBHP team. Enjoy your stay here.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed