Team-BHP - The Corsa man's here!!!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Introduce yourself (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introduce-yourself/)
-   -   The Corsa man's here!!! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introduce-yourself/22265-corsa-mans-here.html)

hey guys,

This is Chetan from Seven Bunglows, Mumbai. I've got an Opel Corsa 1.4 with the following mods.

Under the hood: K&N cold air induction kit, 4x2x1 free flow exhausts, FSE fuel pressure regulator, Iridium plugs and 2mm throttle body expansion.

Exterior: 195/50 R15 Yokohama AVS wheels with 5 spoke KH racing alloys. N1 GT wing aluminium spoilers. Red underbody neons.

Interiors: MOMO replica three spoke red and black steering wheel. Auto gauge Tacho with shift light, Auto gauge vaccuum, air fuel ratio and fuel pressure gauges. Sports pedals and custom handbrakes with backlight. Red seats and door panels.

Work underway: 285* Top fast road cam from Piper. Head polishing and porting. (also looking for a Greddy emanage. If anyone has any info, please help.) and a borla exhaust system.

I clocked 17.8 sec with a reaction time of 0.8 sec at the speedrun 2007 in mumbai (I know that's not great but I short shifted:Frustrati ).

I'd love to post the pics, but will have to wait till I complete 50 posts.

Till then, happy revving...

Quote:

Originally Posted by adman77 (Post 391453)

I'd love to post the pics, but will have to wait till I complete 50 posts.

Welcome aboard corsaman / adman,

You are most welcome to post pics at the moment (read how to in the thread in the ANNOUNCEMENTS section on the main page). You will only have access to a garage after 50 posts though... but you can post pics in this thread now.

cya around,
R

Hi,welcome to TBHP ..
just a few questions ..did you buy this corsa for the purpose of modding ? or lets it put it this way .. what was going on in your head when you decided to go in for a Corsa ? just wanted to know becoz you have done some good mods..

Hi and welcome to Team-BHP.
Nice to see another fellow car fanatic making appearance here. You love cars, then Team-BHP is going to be part of your life soon.

I am also interested to know you specifically bought this car with performance mod jobs in mind.

There're more people here who are corsa fanatics too.

Have a nice time here.

Quote:

Originally Posted by chetanhanda (Post 391703)
Hi,welcome to TBHP ..
just a few questions ..did you buy this corsa for the purpose of modding ? or lets it put it this way .. what was going on in your head when you decided to go in for a Corsa ? just wanted to know becoz you have done some good mods..

First of all, thanks for welcoming me and appreciating my mods. Well, to answer your question, a few years ago, when I used to drive an Indica diesellol: , I chanced upon this Corsa which belonged to a friend of mine. I got the chance to drive it on the expressway and man, i just fell in love with it. A stock Corsa 1.4, doing 175 - 180 with ease!!! I even gobbled up some Ikons and accents on the way. After that, I drove a lot of cars when I was planning to buy a new one for mods but I still stuck with the corsa. Everyone does Hondas and esteems etc, I just wanted to try out something different, and boy, does it respond well to these mods. It flies. Would love to meet you guys and show you sometime.

Quote:

Originally Posted by adman77 (Post 391936)
Everyone does Hondas and esteems etc, I just wanted to try out something different

thats cool..
must have been tough to get parts for a corsa engine as compared to the common hondas and esteems..

Welcome aboard and enjoy your stay.
Welcome to TBHP.

Welcome aboard Chetan...Happy revving!