Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 25th May 2020, 09:25   #1
BHPian

New day, new week & new possibilities!

I am glad to become a Member of Team-BHP. Thank You so much for approving my membership request.

Here is my introduction to all my fellow BHPians.

I landed on this earth on the cold winter morning with lots of love and blessings from my parents and the closed ones. Today, I feel proud when I see myself as a 90s kid who knows about the 80s era, then experienced 90s era as my childhood days, where pocket money of “Rs. 10” matters a lot and now completely revolutionized world with high-end technology in hands. I am a Capricorn born on 18 Jan 1989 and now I am in my early thirties.
Being a typical Capricorn, I am always a highly ambitious, realistic, practical and disciplined boy. All my childhood days, I keep on changing my dreams and answering differently every time whenever anybody asks me “What you want to become?” I am sure many of my fellow BHPians did the same as well. Sometimes, I wanted to become an Artist, or the Football Player, or getting into the F1 Race, or wanted to be an Automobile Engineer, etc. Nevertheless, one thing, I realized, my passion is always towards creativity and automobiles. To chase those dreams, I enrolled in the Mechanical Engineering and tried to follow my passion. I realized that this is not something, which excites me to do. Then I started looking for some other things, which can help me, motivated and passionate. After doing my own adult minded research, I decided to be a Human Resource Professional and put the accelerator in my career for an MBA from a reputed institute.

Today, I am working as HR Manager with one of the giant Japanese Automobile Manufacturer. My both childhood passions towards Creativity and Automobiles are still live. I have highly creative job in HR where I work as a Strategic HR, which directly helps the business to grow. I have around 10 years of diversified experience with hands-on experience in South East Asian MNCs (Korean, Japanese, and Vietnamese).

About Team-BHP, I still remember many years ago, I saw the Team-BHP stickers on the cars, which catches my eyes always. Around 10 years ago, one fine day, I opened the website and since that day, Team-BHP has bookmarked in laptop and phone. I must say that, Team-BHP and all the fellow BHPians has maintained the quality of this forum over the years. I also thank to all the BHPians for sharing their thoughts by putting their efforts and time, which makes this forum as one of the best forum in the industry.

Here are my current interests. I love traveling, travel photography, cooking, exercising in gym and playing piano during my free time. I prefer planned road trips with my own cars driving for long distances. One additional interest, which always made me to stop at Team-BHP, is following the Automobile World closely, reading about the new technology, new designs, new experiences, etc. I think I still have the Mechanical Engineers shade in my personality.

The love towards the cars started since I was child. My father owned Maruti 800 those days; I have grown while sitting in the car for many years. Those days there were not many options and our experience with 800 was wonderful, so my father changed the car with new 800. I learnt my driving on this car only. I have used this car for many years and used like a Toy Car.

When I started working, so need of new car arise and I decided to buy Ford Ecosport. I always loved the car with its macho looks and solid build, but when I bought it, I loved it more. It is most loving car for me until date. My father has also upgraded and bought Honda City. Additionally, we felt a need of one small hatchback, and decided to buy Hyundai Eon for my mother. In total, currently, my family owns 3 cars [FONT=Wingdings][FONT=Wingdings]à[/FONT][/FONT] Ford Ecosport, Honda City and Hyundai Eon. Obviously, we sold Maruti 800 in 2016 when car was almost nearing to its end of life.

I am very happy and feel proud to be BHPian Finally.

On this forum, I’ll be called as “fearless_IN”.
fearless_IN is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 25th May 2020, 18:33   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: New day, new week & new possibilities!

Welcome to the forum fearless_IN. Nice introduction. Glad you are able to pursue what you like.

Even our first car in the family was a 800, which we sold in 2010. Do post pictures of all your cars, including both the 800s please. We have a lot of 800 fans on the forum. Also, consider writing ownership reviews of your current vehicles. Looking forward to reading your posts on the forum. Take care.
ChiragM is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 26th May 2020, 06:21   #3
BHPian

Re: New day, new week & new possibilities!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiragM View Post
Welcome to the forum fearless_IN. Nice introduction. Glad you are able to pursue what you like.

Even our first car in the family was a 800, which we sold in 2010. Do post pictures of all your cars, including both the 800s please. We have a lot of 800 fans on the forum. Also, consider writing ownership reviews of your current vehicles. Looking forward to reading your posts on the forum. Take care.
Thank You so much ChiragM!

I will be posting my ownership reviews surely in the coming weeks!
Nice to connect with all the BHPians here.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed