Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 1st June 2020, 01:33   #1
BHPian

Proud of becoming a Team-BHP member

Hello

Through this first post of mine, I would like to thank and express heartfelt gratitude to Team-BHP for approving my membership.

Me and my younger brother have been ardent fans of this forum and I remember having stumbled upon this website around 2008. Have read so many threads and travelogues and non automotive information in Shifting threads that I cannot fathom. I feel I know Tanveer Sir and his White Safari, GTO's Classic Jeep, Black Pearl's Thar and Bolero, Samba's Etios like in real detail. A big thank you to all of you and many other knowledgeable and passionate moderators and members. I have gained immensely from this forum in these 12 years reading and experimenting DIY on my own vehicles.

While reading this forum, time literally flew and I completed my degree in Computer Science and Engineering, got commissioned in Defense Forces, turned 31 and now finally got membership. I can personally vouch that clearing SSB was much easier than getting a membership approved here. My hometown is Mohali but owing to my profession I have traveled and stayed at various places like Srinagar, Leh, Hisar, Belgaum, Bangalore, Sikkim etc.

I am practical about my cars and reliability is what I expect from my future rides. Currently I have an Enfield Bullet Electra 4 speed (2006) and a Toyota Innova. My wishlist is to get a nicely modifed Land cruiser 76 hardtop from Toyota Gibraltar Stockholdings and travel as much as possible by road.

I pray for well being of all the members and their families in Covid scenario and let me assure you all we will emerge stronger together.

Thank you

Regards
AmSidhu
amsidhu is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 1st June 2020, 16:53   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Proud of becoming a Team-BHP member

Hello amsidhu. Welcome to the forum. Glad to have you here.

Since you travel a lot, do post travelogues and interesting bits from the places you visit. Also, show us pictures of your rides and why not start ownership reviews of both of them. Would be great to read. Looking forward to them.

I hope you and your family are safe too.

See you around.
ChiragM is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 1st June 2020, 19:11   #3
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiragM View Post
Hello amsidhu. Welcome to the forum. Glad to have you here.

Since you travel a lot, do post travelogues and interesting bits from the places you visit. Also, show us pictures of your rides and why not start ownership reviews of both of them. Would be great to read. Looking forward to them.

I hope you and your family are safe too.

See you around.
Thank you ChiragM. I will surely do that and keep you all posted. And yes, I will post an ownership thread of Innova and other vehicles I've owned soon.

Regards
Old 2nd June 2020, 14:46   #4
Senior - BHPian

Welcome to the Forum. Happy to have a Fauji onboard. We would also be happy to have your contribution on the respective threads (military stuff, aircrafts, mil. Vehicles and so on...). I am sure you get to go beyond the checkposts to see exotic locations that we civilians will never get to see in our whole life. Do share your experiences about them.

Drive safe and Thanks for guarding us tirelessly!

AK
AlphaKilo is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 9th June 2020, 00:23   #5
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaKilo View Post
Welcome to the Forum. Happy to have a Fauji onboard. We would also be happy to have your contribution on the respective threads (military stuff, aircrafts, mil. Vehicles and so on...). I am sure you get to go beyond the checkposts to see exotic locations that we civilians will never get to see in our whole life. Do share your experiences about them.

Drive safe and Thanks for guarding us tirelessly!

AK
Good evening AlphaKilo

Appreciate your kind gesture. Yes we do go some places and I will surely pitch in if I have some thing worthwhile to share.

& Thanks to you too sir. We all are serving the same flag. In different ways of course
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks