Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 1st June 2020, 02:26   #1
BHPian

Extremely happy to be onboard!

Finally I'm part of the greatest automotive forum I've dreaming for long. The Team-BHP!!

I'm Rajkumar Karthik, from Komarapalayam, near Erode, Tamilnadu. Presently, I'm in Coimbatore pursuing my Undergrad in Mechanical, from PSG Tech. Like most others, I've been a car enthusiast, since my childhood days. I remember, my mom used to say that, back then I'll sleep only if I hold on our car key in my hand. I feel extremely content and privileged to be part of this forum after a few attempts. I've a regular visitor and an avid reader of this forum for close to 4 years now. Now, I'm looking forward to participate in many interactions with other enthusiasts here.

Currently, we own a 2010 Maruti Suzuki Swift VDi in our family. This oil burner continues to serve as a reliable workhorse for us inspite being a decade old and 91k km on the odo.

Cars we owned in the past:
1997 MS Zen MH410 Petrol
1999 Pre worshipped Premier 118NE
2002 Pre worshipped Fiat Uno 1.4 Diesel
2007 Pre worshipped Fiat Palio 1.9 SLX D

I'm a big fan of Butch looking 4x4's that I hope to own a Toyota Fortuner/ Ford Endeavour someday.

Here's the pic of our belowed SWIFT:
Extremely happy to be onboard!-ms-swift-front.jpg
mr_freakky is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 1st June 2020, 17:31   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Extremely happy to be onboard!

Hi mr_freakky

Welcome to Team-BHP!

At first, I thought you still had the Zen and 118NE . Anyway, glad you finally made it. Looking forward to interacting with you on forum.

Cheers!
TusharK
TusharK is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd June 2020, 00:58   #3
BHPian

Re: Extremely happy to be onboard!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TusharK View Post
Hi mr_freakky

Welcome to Team-BHP!

At first, I thought you still had the Zen and 118NE . Anyway, glad you finally made it. Looking forward to interacting with you on forum.

Cheers!
TusharK
Thanks for the welcome dear TusharK. The Zen was there with us close to 8 years and 100k on odo. And even now we regret, why we let her go! That's one hell of a car (India's first hot hatch, though) The 118NE spend most of its time in the garage than in our home and we sold off in 1.5 years.
mr_freakky is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks