Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 16th June 2020, 01:49   #1
BHPian

Swagatham BHPians!

It's really hard to believe even now that this prestigious community has finally granted me the identity as an official BHPian.My excitement levels were at it's peak when I received the approval and it went beyond the limits when I shared with my automotive enthusiastic maniacs. I'm seriously running short of words😂

Talking about myself in brief,My Name is Harishankar Nair, basically hailing from Cochin,Kerala, but currently I'm residing in Bangalore for almost two years as I'm pursuing my Under Graduate Degree of Hotel Management from Christ University,Bangalore. The Cars we own in our garage include a 2016 Ford EcoSport Titanium+ Diesel primarily used by me and my brother(who's also a proud BHPian officially),a 2019 Hyundai Santro Sportz AMT, owned by my mom and a 2010 Maruti Wagonr VXI which is my dad's daily drive.

My hardcore interest for automobiles was not something which got embedded in me within a short span of time. The influence of cars has a very big role in making my childhood pretty much memorable and fascinating. In fact that is the only area which I'm passionate about in life but pursuing Hotel Management after my schooling has a different reason to it which I'll be talking about at a later stage.

Since I'm a BHPian from now on,the time has come for me to ensure utmost participation in the forum and acquire knowledge from the fellow BHPians regarding each and every aspect of the automotive industry.
I also wish to contribute from my side and share my experiences I've had with my cars.
Eagerly waiting to get in touch with you all!!!
Welcome once again BHPians!!!
Muscle Boyy is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 17th June 2020, 00:02   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Swagatham BHPians!

Hi Harishankar,

Welcome to Team-BHP!

I'm glad you made it. This community is all about sharing experiences and knowledge. So, I would say, you've found the right place.

Cheers!

TusharK
TusharK is online now   (2) Thanks
Old 5th July 2020, 20:03   #3
BHPian

Hi Harishankar brother
Welcome!
I'm from Kerala too. Hope we all can connect one day.
Which part of Cochin are you from?
Old 12th July 2020, 00:36   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Govardhansupra View Post
Hi Harishankar brother
Welcome!
I'm from Kerala too. Hope we all can connect one day.
Which part of Cochin are you from?
Definitely we'll meet one day.I stay at Thoppumpady,which is in West Kochi.
Muscle Boyy is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks