Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 3rd July 2020, 18:02   #1

My first step @ Team-BHP

A warm hello to everyone here at tbhp.

Before I introduce myself here, I would like to THANK moderators for approving my membership in this forum.

I am Ashish from Varanasi (Benaras) running in my 40th year, feeling young to drive always. As I am in business of local fabric manufacturing, I hardly get any opportunity for outstation road trips. Despite the limitations, whenever I get the chance, I plan a leisure road trip to chill myself and charge my Ford Fiesta. Yes, Ford Fiesta 1.6 Duratec Zxi is my reliable companion from last 11 years and still good going. This is my second car in the family, the first one was Maruti Zen Vxi 99 model and it served happily 10 years. I love to keep my belongings very neat and clean and if it is my car, giving it 3-4 hours is quite normal.

I was a science student till 12th in my school days but unfortunately I graduated as a commerce fellow, always feel happy to have knowledge of both streams.

Due to the nature of reasoning, research and observation in school days, I gradually developed a habit to learn and gain knowledge for my inner satisfaction. As both my cars were single handed driven & maintained by me, I was the only person to get them repaired and serviced. There were some instances when something unusual problems were detected and I was not getting satisfied by ASC. This lead me to search for the solution over the internet and then TEAM-BHP came into the picture where I got too many topics, solutions, detailed discussions and many user reviews. Slowly with time, it became my habit to read the forum almost daily and I applied for the membership.

I have done 5-6 memorable long road trips (Varanasi-Vrindavan, Varanasi-Jhunjhunu-Jaipur, Varanasi-Bhairawa Nepal, Varanasi-Bandhavgarh twice, Varanasi-Delhi) with my family and friends and I hope to share them someday. I think I should use a fullstop here for my introduction post, much more to write but any other day.

Thanks once again

Cool Vibes
Cool Vibes is offline   (10) Thanks
Old 4th July 2020, 20:37   #2
Team-BHP Support

Re: My first step @ Team-BHP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool Vibes View Post
Yes, Ford Fiesta 1.6 Duratec Zxi is my reliable companion from last 11 years and still good going. I love to keep my belongings very neat and clean and if it is my car, giving it 3-4 hours is quite normal.
Welcome Ashish!

You have a really nice car with very good, pure steering feel and nice chassis. Glad that it is keeping you happy.

Pamper it for 3 to 4 hours...we deserve a picture then, don't we?

Wish you a great time on the forum and off it, in your Fiesta 1.6 .
Sheel is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 5th July 2020, 22:34   #3

Re: My first step @ Team-BHP

Thanks Sheel. Fiesta’s handling, tough built quality and sturdiness are some of the major qualities which I am fan of.

Yes...a good pampering session deserves some pictures, will post them for sure once I get out of my self quarantine period. Stay safe, stay healthy
Cool Vibes is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks