Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 3rd July 2020, 18:21   #1
RBR
BHPian

Hello Fellow Team-BHPians

Hello Everyone,

Thank you moderators for according the much coveted Team-BHP membership.

Based out of Delhi, I am a Trade and Investment professional contributing my part in promoting and advancing "India" and bringing organisations from different parts of the world to the Indian market by facilitating their India Market Entry and operations amongst other related allied service offerings.

Must say for a long while, I have been a silent spectator looking at this awesome place from the guests' gallery and attempting to enrich myself with other's knowledge, discussions, conversations and answers posted herein.

As of now, my garage is home to:

1. My 2009 MS Alto LXi - 100,000 kms and revving

2. 2014 MS Dzire VDi - 70,000 kms and serving my best-half (a practicing advocate) for her drives to the sanctuary of equity and justice - The Hon'ble Supreme Court and Delhi High Court

3. My 2007 Bajaj Pulsar 150 DTSi - 50,000 km and ever prepared for a ride

and, I am on the look out for my next vehicle.

Other than work, I enjoy reading, music, outdoor activities, travel and DIY stuff. Looking forward to a quick get-away at the next available opportunity once things settles down (or stabilize) amidst the ongoing pandemic.

Best wishes,
RBR
RBR is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 4th July 2020, 18:00   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Hello Fellow Team-BHPians

Hello RBR, Welcome to the forum.

Please do share pictures of all your rides and why not share ownership reviews as well? Also share some of your travelogues and DIYs.

Looking forward to reading your posts. Stay safe.
ChiragM is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks