Team-BHP - From Toronto...
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Introduce yourself (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introduce-yourself/)
-   -   From Toronto... (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introduce-yourself/22475-toronto.html)

Hey all...
Thought Id introduce myself...name is Anand...live in toronto..and have a passion for cars..heres my car...a 2001 Audi S4, Twin Turbo/AWD.

Wow!
I think u're the first S4 owner on Team-BHP!
Welcome,man! Its nice to see Indians owning sweeeet cars.
Give us a review of ur car and the ownership experience when U can.

I'd say Anand's car is pretty peppy. Eh Anand with that Chip and all.

Hello Anand! That's a real sweet car you have there!! And even better is the fact that we seem to be getting a world-wide audience on our little forum!!

Welcome to the forum & looking forward to seeing more of you here!

Hey thanks for the welcomes....
PmDawg, and myself are like family...and hang out often....

My car stock power is rated....250 HP, and 258ft/lbs tq.

With an upgraded ecu, i am currently at 306HP and 366ft/lbs tq.

i plan to upgrade the downpipes, and exhaust...soon to get better gains in power.
As for the drive of the car...its fantastic...performance and superior Luxury...its an unbelievable combination.
Here is a picture of PmDawg..another friend of ours with the blue GTR, and my S4.

Hey TWN TZ,

Welcome aboard.

Your car looks very understated and classy ... thats a lot of power to squeeze out with just a ECU mod... gotta love twin turbos...... no other mods so far?

Also, what does your user ID mean??

cya
R

His handle in english means Twin Turbos, in Snoop Dawg slang Twin Tweezie aka TWN TWZ.

Welcome aboard twin. Very well kept machine.

nice ride anand, welcome to the forum.

:)

Hey TWN_TZ, Anand! Welcome to Team-BHP. Nice ride you got there. Twin Turbo's rock! Nice pictures too.

-Absar

Welcome aboard Anand. You have real sweet ride there. Nice to see you on the forum along with PmDawg. Now how bout having your friend with the other GTR on the forum ? :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dippy (Post 396856)
Welcome aboard Anand. You have real sweet ride there. Nice to see you on the forum along with PmDawg. Now how bout having your friend with the other GTR on the forum ? :)

Thanks...
we will mention the site to a few of our good friends, with PIMP cars...Does anyone on this board drive an AUDI?...are Audi's even available in India?...what kinda cars do u guys mod?..and drive?...

Hello, welcome aboard.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWN TZ (Post 397491)
Does anyone on this board drive an AUDI?...are Audi's even available in India?...what kinda cars do u guys mod?..and drive?...

Not sure about the board, but yeah, you get them in India. But to give you an idea, an A4 with the 1.8 turbo petrol is, what, 30 lakhs. That's what, 67k USD. And no, we don't get any hot options. No RS, nothing.

Most popular cars to drive, and mod, are either Hondas or Suzukis.

welcome aboard twin, nice to see indians from canada joining us.
Yes we do get audi here (A4,A6,A8 and Q7), there is a A6 and a Toureag acroos my house.
We mod cars from 800cc suzuki's, 1100cc hyundai's to 3000cc gto's
The hottest mod car is the 2000 gen honda city vtec.

Could you suggest some perforamnce parts stores in and around toronto.
Online stores would be better, I have cousins in Canada who keep coming to Delhi often, so I get ask them to get stuff for me.
Currently am looking for AEM Dryflow filter for my car.

Quote:

Originally Posted by harsh87 (Post 397502)
welcome aboard twin, nice to see indians from canada joining us.
Yes we do get audi here (A4,A6,A8 and Q7), there is a A6 and a Toureag acroos my house.
We mod cars from 800cc suzuki's, 1100cc hyundai's to 3000cc gto's
The hottest mod car is the 2000 gen honda city vtec.

Could you suggest some perforamnce parts stores in and around toronto.
Online stores would be better, I have cousins in Canada who keep coming to Delhi often, so I get ask them to get stuff for me.
Currently am looking for AEM Dryflow filter for my car.

You can ask your cousins to go to Pacific Mall...(Kennedy & Steeles) Markham Ontario, Canada....and go to the store called Art Auto Sports...and talk to Steven.

I was in India recently...April 06...and bought a brand new honda karisma...fun toy... but was dissapointed in the variety of cars there. I also have a Mahindra Scorpio there...not bad...but very heavy...

Does the audi A6, there have the 2.7 twin turbo motor?...cause in europe, and north america, u can get either the 3.0 non turbo, or the 2.7 twin turbo.