Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 2nd August 2020, 21:52   #1
BHPian

Hey Team-BHP! Adwaith here

Hi all,

Trust all is well.

I'm Adwaith Sreekumar from Coonoor, which is a small town in the Nilgiris in Tamil Nadu. I've been obessed about cars from about class 7 and bikes since my 3rd year of Engineering.

I'm now studying to be a lawyer and I hope to be successful enough to realize my childhood ambition of driving a truck with multiple trailers.

I follow F1 and a bit of MotoGP and frankly Sundays being locked down is kind of a blessing in disguise since it let's me stay at home and watch the races.

I became the owner of an RE Interceptor last week, which the first vehicle to my name. I'm really proud of it and the day it arrived is when I realized what tears of joy meant.

I'm a huge Merc fan and I'm somethimes irrational about it too. Pardon me for it.

It's wonderful to be here and I hope to learn a lot more about the machines I love.

Thanks!

Here's a picture of my dearly beloved.
Attached Thumbnails
Hey Team-BHP! Adwaith here-img_20200731_185840_713.jpg  

adwaith is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 2nd August 2020, 23:34   #2
Senior - BHPian

Welcome and wishing you success for your lawyer dream.

You had me at Coonoor. Used to study at Stanes, lived at a place called RallisCompound. Ofcourse, all this is 4 decades ago, but still remember many memories of my childhood at Coonoor.

Have fun in our forum.
jkrishnakj is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 3rd August 2020, 09:00   #3
BHPian

re: Hey Team-BHP! Adwaith here

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkrishnakj View Post
Welcome and wishing you success for your lawyer dream.

You had me at Coonoor. Used to study at Stanes, lived at a place called RallisCompound. Ofcourse, all this is 4 decades ago, but still remember many memories of my childhood at Coonoor.

Have fun in our forum.
Thank you so much. Coincidentally, I live in Railey Compound too! If you're ever here, ping me.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks