Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 5th August 2020, 13:49   #1
BHPian

Ya Ya Team-BHP!

Hello esteemed members, I am a 19 year old automobile enthusiast and finally my membership got approved after being a guest visitor on Team BHP for 6 years.
I was truly in love with the level of detailed reviews and comprehensive reports on the forum when my friend suggested Team BHP to me back in 2014. Though before that I always thought of team bhp to be a performance accessories company looking at the stickers on the cars
I'm a true petrolhead who can have the time of his life riding a humble TVS pep+ at 60 km/h
Look forward to a great journey being officially a BHPian now.

Regards
Lowflyer23
Lowflyer23 is offline   (9) Thanks
Old 6th August 2020, 07:11   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Re: Ya Ya Team-BHP!

Welcome LowFlyer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lowflyer23 View Post
I'm a true petrolhead who can have the time of his life riding a humble TVS pep+ at 60 km/h
My kind of guy . It's more fun to drive a slow vehicle fast than a fast vehicle slow. My Jeep @ 80 kmph can be very involving, and I cannot forget the fun times I've had with Altos & Nanos <100 kmph.

See you around the forums.
GTO is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 6th August 2020, 14:04   #3
BHPian

Re: Ya Ya Team-BHP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
Welcome LowFlyer!

My kind of guy . It's more fun to drive a slow vehicle fast than a fast vehicle slow. My Jeep @ 80 kmph can be very involving, and I cannot forget the fun times I've had with Altos & Nanos <100 kmph.

See you around the forums.
Thanks a lot GTO!!
Your ownership review of the 530d was one of the main reason I became a fan of this forum.

It is rightly said that it doesn't matter if it's four wheels or two, big or small, expensive or cheap, if you are having fun with it and take a look back after parking it then you are living like a true petrolhead.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks