Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 13th September 2020, 14:03   #1
BHPian

Bonjour Team-BHP

Greetings, my fellow BHPians!!

After several tries, I've finally made it here. It feels so great to be a part of Team-BHP.

Whoami

I'm Pravar and currently living in Bengaluru with my wife. I work as a Software Engineer at an IT company and have always loved automobiles and really enjoy driving. I would rather say, driving is my yoga I got to know about this community while I was planning to buy my first car last year and since then, I've been a regular visitor here as well. I currently own Ford Freestyle Titanium plus (Diesel, 2019 make) and most of my knowledge that helped me in buying it came from Team-BHP forums.

Though most my of time is spent working around computers, writing automations and learning new skills but I also enjoy reading various Travelogues shared by fellow BHPians. Those have been really helpful in picking the correct route, packing essentials and other measures to take while planning for a long road trip.

As we all know, the recent times have been tough due to pandemic but, I really hope we all will touch the roads soon with glory and explore the unseen.

And here's me with my Shadowfax
Attached Thumbnails
Bonjour Team-BHP-img20200829wa0021.jpg  

pravarag is offline   (13) Thanks
Old 15th September 2020, 08:15   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Bonjour Team-BHP

Quote:
Originally Posted by pravarag View Post
After several tries, I've finally made it here. It feels so great to be a part of Team-BHP.
Welcome to Team-BHP Pravar! Glad to have you onboard.

Quote:
I work as a Software Engineer at an IT company and have always loved automobiles and really enjoy driving. I would rather say, driving is my yoga I got to know about this community while I was planning to buy my first car last year and since then, I've been a regular visitor here as well.
Thats a nice way to put it - "Driving is my Yoga". Many times even I feel like going for a drive with no destination in mind just to get away from the daily grind.

Quote:
I currently own Ford Freestyle Titanium plus (Diesel, 2019 make) and most of my knowledge that helped me in buying it came from Team-BHP forums.
Fantastic. The Freestyle is one car I would definitely love to own someday, especially the diesel version as very few small cars now come with a diesel option. Do share about your ownership experience.

Quote:
Though most my of time is spent working around computers, writing automations and learning new skills but I also enjoy reading various Travelogues shared by fellow BHPians. Those have been really helpful in picking the correct route, packing essentials and other measures to take while planning for a long road trip.

As we all know, the recent times have been tough due to pandemic but, I really hope we all will touch the roads soon with glory and explore the unseen.
Good to know that Team-BHP has been good to you. Looking forward to your posts. Before you begin though, please take a look at the rules once.

Cheers.
Old 15th September 2020, 08:24   #3
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pravarag View Post
I'm Pravar and currently living in Bengaluru with my wife. I work as a Software Engineer at an IT company and have always loved automobiles and really enjoy driving. I would rather say, driving is my yoga
Hey Pravar, great to see another Bangalorean added to this forum. Hope to see you during one of the Meet Ups (after the Pandemic ends).

Last edited by ampere : 15th September 2020 at 08:33. Reason: Fixed quotes
Old 15th September 2020, 12:26   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwasp View Post
Welcome to Team-BHP Pravar! Glad to have you onboard.
Thank you blackwasp for the warm welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwasp View Post
Fantastic. The Freestyle is one car I would definitely love to own someday, especially the diesel version as very few small cars now come with a diesel option. Do share about your ownership experience.
It's been a great car so far and with all that power of diesel engine, I just love driving it. I will definitely share my ownership experience
pravarag is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th September 2020, 12:35   #5
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sreesh1009 View Post
Hey Pravar, great to see another Bangalorean added to this forum. Hope to see you during one of the Meet Ups (after the Pandemic ends).
Thank you Sreesh1009 and it's definitely a pleasure to be part of Bangalore squad. I would love to attend upcoming meet-ups in Bangalore
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks