Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 18th October 2020, 01:03   #1
BHPian

Hello from Kolkata! I finally got my voice

Like a billion others outside this glass box, I kept reading and the more I read, I wished to be a part of those discussions. Finally, after quite a few months, I am here.

Hi,
I am Chandrajit from Kolkata. 31 years old and I have been a motorcycle enthusiast for quite sometime.

In my 8th standard, I learnt riding my father's Bajaj Super and one fine day, I brought my own motorcycle, a Pulsar 200NS that took me through my dreams.
Riding solo from Kolkata to Ladakh to Kolkata, riding to Sandakphu, riding across North Sikkim in extreme winters are some of the most memorable trips I did.

Then, I got married.

My passion for motorcycles continued and I took her as my pillion to Meghalaya, Bum La pass in Arunachal.
But, she loved 4 wheels more and inspite of starting up a couples riding group, I had to silently change its tagline to a couples touring group.
My rarely used Alto (2009) nodded meekly and smiled.

Anyways, this year fate decided to give me a taste of 4 wheels across terrains I loved. I actually wanted to try driving on the hills for the first time and develop my skills a bit. I thought, I chose an easy route but was completely unaware of how noob my plans were. Then, my first drive to the mountains were the Dong Valley, Kaho, Kibithu and Roing-Anini at the extreme North East corners of our country in a Tiago.

I realize that was a long introduction. But, let's get back to that.

I am an IT guy and an Youtuber (One Living Life) who loves to make Travel videos. I came across Team-BHP on the web and also heard about this wonderful forum from many people.
My current interests apart from Travelling and Automotive field are in making cinematic travel videos.
Currently, I own a Pulsar 200NS, a Yamaha Ray ZR, an Alto LXi(2009) and Yes! I have booked the New Thar too (waiting eagerly for 3rd Dec)
OneLivingLife is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 19th October 2020, 18:08   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Hello from Kolkata! I finally got my voice

Welcome to the forum OneLivingLife.

Quote:
riding across North Sikkim in extreme winters are some of the most memorable trips I did.
Wow this must have been one hell of an experience. I did a road trip across Scotland in winter and I loved it (link). Do share this travelogue and other travelogues as well.

Also, please share pictures and ownership reviews of all your rides and the Thar as well once you get it. Congrats on the new car.

Looking forward to reading your posts.
ChiragM is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th October 2020, 01:59   #3
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneLivingLife View Post
Finally, after quite a few months, I am here.
Hi,
I am Chandrajit from Kolkata. 31 years old and I have been a motorcycle enthusiast for quite sometime.
Welcome from another BHPian from Kolkata. Subscribed to your Youtube channel, looking forward to your views and the trips on the new Thar. Cheers
7000plusrpm is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th October 2020, 03:01   #4
Team-BHP Support

OneLivingLife, welcome to the forum from another Bhpian and IT guy from Kolkata ! That is a nice introduction and good to see that you have travelled a lot. Please go through the forum rules and hope you have a nice stay here. Please do post travelogues about your trips when you get a chance.

Last edited by BlackPearl : 20th October 2020 at 03:02.
BlackPearl is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks